• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed And he claims its not a blackmail LOL

True and he already did it with many girls
Blackmailing , making clones ,fake ss, he viral thr pics
He dont even spare guys
Lol he use female ids for that

He did this all becoz, we did not promote him as a PRO member, imagine what he will do to innocent girls who does not comply with his request?.

These kind of sick people should never allowed to use internet.

@Admin i'm gonna take a screen shot of his threat towards OUR site and you ,if you can pull me up his info from his stupidty of admitting he uses more then one ID i can make a report to my contact at law enforcement and maybe someone should tell him that OUR site is registered with the NCMEC and that its other CO OWNER has contact with them so not only has he admitted and made threats he is about to find himself of serveral fedral felonys which we CAN prove
he is defferently a special kinda Dumb

@Admin i'm gonna take a screen shot of his threat towards OUR site and you ,if you can pull me up his info from his stupidty of admitting he uses more then one ID i can make a report to my contact at law enforcement and maybe someone should tell him that OUR site is registered with the NCMEC and that its other CO OWNER has contact with them so not only has he admitted and made threats he is about to find himself of serveral fedral felonys which we CAN prove
He has tons of registered nicks

Right momma duck, we got @Beryl working on the data collection, she will give us more information about this guy, who thinks he is smarter than everyone in this world and get away with blackmail innocent girls for sexting and doing fake screenshot and more abuse on them until they leave the site. Anyway lets wait for beryl and her information she got with her.

@Beryl if you can m'dear i would like you to ask all female victims to send me or zeus a officail complaints to either the sites email or have them contact me privately in the forum if they would rather deal with a female staff member,this guy thinks he is smart but smart dont make you above the law and he just messed with the wrong site and wrong ADMIN ,we might be a free site but our site has PROTECTION

I still don't understand y ppl make rukus for getting a pro badge, users does not understand the real meaning of allocation of badges. Admins n mods have high responsibility of making of safe n better site for all of us. They know very well to whom badge can be given.
Stop begging n being silly, if u really do have balls stop conflicts n show what ur n behave with ppl properly then ur eligibility can be decided.
I believe that our admins n mods gonna take a rightful decision.

we r here for fun n we choose dis site they don't ask u to come. when we need dem they stay vth us n rectify our problem if it was in der hands. If u don't like dis site pls logout n never come back again. many ppl like me got good frndz here, for us zozo is more than a sex site we felt zozo as family. Good bye buddy get well soon

Sure i will do so
I searched some ss from piles of ss too more r there to search
Even u can have ss from my threads which i made complain against him
One post rapz knows where she mentioned about the fake ss i cant find that thread rapz can help us on it
@Beryl if you can m'dear i would like you to ask all female victims to send me or zeus a officail complaints to either the sites email or have them contact me privately in the forum if they would rather deal with a female staff member,this guy thinks he is smart but smart dont make you above the law and he just messed with the wrong site and wrong ADMIN ,we might be a free site but our site has PROTECTION

So, this Alpha Dom & The Viper are the same person, & is also this "Vish" trouble-maker person?

I've seen the two names in Sex Chat before....

Wow! Some people are just nuts! LOL! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
So, this Alpha Dom & The Viper are the same person, & is also this "Vish" trouble-maker person?

I've seen the two names in Sex Chat before....

Wow! Some people are just nuts! LOL! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
yup he is having a Mantrum cause he hasnt got a pro badge next to his name ,so in his childish tantrumed mind cause he cant get what he wants he has incriminated himself in act of felony cybercrimes inculding ,blackmail ,harrasment ,mental abuse and cyberbullying ,he thinks that by himself he can take down a whole village but what he dont know is that village has a whole lot of protection ,zozo might be a free chat but its a protected free chat . His actions and threats just made him a whole lot of enemies

yup he is having a Mantrum cause he hasnt got a pro badge next to his name ,so in his childish tantrumed mind cause he cant get what he wants he has incriminated himself in act of felony cybercrimes inculding ,blackmail ,harrasment ,mental abuse and cyberbullying ,he thinks that by himself he can take down a whole village but what he dont know is that village has a whole lot of protection ,zozo might be a free chat but its a protected free chat . His actions and threats just made him a whole lot of enemies

OK, Thanks, Momma Duck - understand. It's surprising to me how people want to act in a simple yet great chatroom, & here at times, on the Forum. It's not all about gaining a badge, a status, or believing you should be a Staff member, or trying to accumulate a bunch of points. We are Family who come here, (to both places), to meet & greet people from across the world, to enjoy the friends we make, & to enjoy posting our questions, comments, concerns, & our interactive good times, here on the Forum. Like what has been stated before.... it's not a contest. These are the places to have fun, forget some about the hassles in our daily lives, & to just enjoy a good time. Plus, when you mess with or disrespect Family, one better expect, he or she is about to have a very unpleasant experience.