• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed And he claims its not a blackmail LOL

Still I am in lot of confusion why people are so crazy about PRO badge and have seen people trolling me saying that why you paid amount in a chat site to be a pro and I need to explain them the whole process and my best friend trolled me saying that if you stay for long hours in zozo you are given Pro and laughs
:happy1::hitthewall:

Last edited:
Still I am in lot of confusion why people are so crazy about PRO badge and have seen people trolling me saying that why you paid amount in a chat site to be a pro and I need to explain them the whole process and mbest friend trolled me saying that if you stay for long hours in zozo you are given Pr and laughs
:happy1::hitthewall:
See @Deepak Kiran ,Let me explain this!
When a boy starts commenting on you for you being pro, it meant he might be jealous that he isn't the one!!!
When A girl comments on you for being pro,then she couldn't digest the fact that you are pro,
When a new comer comments you, it meant he is naive !!
Let me tell you what living like PRO means!!
Pro is not just somebody who just the hold the Tag of Pro, But somebody who holds the pride of zozo!! This comment is too far!!
Ok,
Pro is somebody who don't just live like PRO but he is the who just ignore the comments on him like PRO!!
#Proud of being PRO
#PRO Dairies

See @Deepak Kiran ,Let me explain this!
When a boy starts commenting on you for you being pro, it meant he might be jealous that he isn't the one!!!
When A girl comments on you for being pro,then she couldn't digest the fact that you are pro,
When a new comer comments you, it meant he is naive !!
Let me tell you what living like PRO means!!
Pro is not just somebody who just the hold the Tag of Pro, But somebody who holds the pride of zozo!! This comment is too far!!
Ok,
Pro is somebody who don't just live like PRO but he is the who just ignore the comments on him like PRO!!
#Proud of being PRO
#PRO Dairies
Now that's a Pro comment...

So this is one example which @Beryl mentioned that some are coming in a different nick to forum to acquire a PRO badge.

So my thought here is the username in chat (that nick should be 6 or 9 or 1 year old) and the username in forum (to win 50 points) should be same so that the person cannot get PRO badge just by having a good reputation in forum.

Just my thoughts here because the minds who are behind the ZoZo may have better ideas as they are experienced and might have seen and deakt with different kinds of cunning and smart users

this little cunt thinks he can talk shit? i'm sorry. BOY, you have NO idea what i can bring to bear. You're a little man that is crying because you cant get a BADGE. really? what the fuck kinda cunt world do you live in? OMG I"M A BITCH, I CANT GET A PRO badge. really? are you that much of a CUNT and cry babie? SERIOUS? come at ME you little PUNK. you're a fucking twat, just a LITTLE boy that can't get what he wants. Serious. when I'm allowed back into IC you'll regret the day. you're a CHILD. a little boy that can't get what he wants. You've been warned. I'm coming to IC. FUCK YOUR LIFE is now how you should consider yourself. FUCK YOU CUNT.

To my understanding, he must be such a loser in real life that he has to beg for a Pro badge
( recognition) even in virtual world. He has some serious disorders too. I hope @Administrator will agree to this as from the screenshots shared, we can see him threatening, alluring, begging everything together. Moreover, he himself is not aware that whatever threats he is trying to give is just null and void as when a person can run a site so successfully all these years knows all the terms and conditions. I am not angry by his behaviour, I actually feel amused seeing such foolish threats. Had been bearing him all these years. It’s time for pest control. He is nothing more than a cockroach on zozo.

Well said ima
To my understanding, he must be such a loser in real life that he has to beg for a Pro badge
( recognition) even in virtual world. He has some serious disorders too. I hope @Administrator will agree to this as from the screenshots shared, we can see him threatening, alluring, begging everything together. Moreover, he himself is not aware that whatever threats he is trying to give is just null and void as when a person can run a site so successfully all these years knows all the terms and conditions. I am not angry by his behaviour, I actually feel amused seeing such foolish threats. Had been bearing him all these years. It’s time for pest control. He is nothing more than a cockroach on zozo.

before complaining or go for legal u need guts to face police or court then go for it else when u chat u need to take care urself with immature young or elder guys. complaining later is useless anyway.