• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

@administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I registered my Nick's yesterday for safety not gonna use them just so that none other canuse them
And thnx a lot rose you understood what I wanted to say
@Beryl if you wanna keep your names for the love of god register them cause as guest technically names are free to anyone to use execpt staff names that is strictly NOT allowed
but a name you use off duty yeah register it for safety and cause then everyone will Know its you and cant be used against younes

Yes I registered my Nick's yesterday for safety not gonna use them just so that none other canuse them
And thnx a lot rose you understood what I wanted to say
no problems ,i could see you were overwhelmed and upset ,word of advive dont take it so much to heart hun ,learn to see the issue but not take it in ,just let it slide of you like rain ,i know some stuff can hurt and isnt nice but remember we are all here to back each ,discuss it ,ask advice or even pass some stuff on ,i do and im a co owner sometimes ill ask my mods or Hades to deal with idiots
we have one who comes in and is constantly on my butt even after being told no and im not interested ,dont call me baby etc to a point even Hades has had to explain to the guy who he is to me and not just another admin on zozo and that he needs to leave hs wife alone
hopefully now things will calm down ,you have your nicks registered so lets get back to having fun and stop having to deal with stupid (easier said then done )
if you need advice you know where i am

I m not escalating this issue but wait,
Am the culprit here or what huh?
Everyone is running me down for what reason?
She is "ASSUMING" that I ran away after watching her that she is online, is there any proof present tht I ran away after watching her? No!
Then how everybody comes to the conclusion that I am wrng in this issue?
(Agar kisiko assume krna ho na toh vo kuch bhi assume kar sakta hai, uske liye koi base ki jarurt nahi hoti... ) N for that if I give reason for logout n come frm other id is - my frnd came there who knws me frm my other id, so I logout n came frm that other id...( so how many of you believe in this above statement of mine, if u believed her whtever she given reason then you must be also believe me in this,)

Every coin has two sides, ok, so 1st listen to both sides what is their prbm n then come to conclusion, u all are giving verdict that ur member is right but wait she is also human, she can also speak lie or tell lie to prove her point.
And why didnt anyone answers my questions that I raised earlier also n that are:-
1) If it is not registered id(as from above replies I got to know that it is not ® one) so how can she put blame on me that I used her id? ( I literally dnt knw that kid)
2) I also asked the admin to check the server data as well, to understand if I done anything wrng frm that id. ( No one emphasis on this point, why?)

And yeah, I agree with that fact not every IC user is innocent but u also want to agree with this fact that not every moderator is innocent as well.

And this is not "male vs female" here, so pls stop that thing, it is just abt who is right n wrng here even if it is moderator as well.
@Administrator@Aphrodite @Ichayan @Anonymous If someone is using their powers here wrongly then you should all look into this, look the way she speak(watch her reply to my complaint, absolute callow)
U(all) will have to look their ethos as well, bcz this site is for plebian(users) also not only for moderators .
I dnt knw but there should be many users who encounter this type of prbm in which they are right n moderators are wrng but they didnt put it on forum.
So you all admins have to LOOK into this seriously.
(N yeah, this is my last msg, So dnt wry if u r thinking I want to escalate this issue any further)

She is "ASSUMING" that I ran away after watching her that she is online, is there any proof present tht I ran away after watching her? No!
(Agar kisiko assume krna ho na toh vo kuch bhi assume kar sakta hai, uske liye koi base ki jarurt nahi hoti... ) N for that if I give reason for logout n come frm other id is - my frnd came there who knws me frm my other id, so I logout n came frm that other id...( so how many of you believe in this above statement of mine, if u believed her whtever she given reason then you must be also believe me in this,)

Every coin has two sides, ok, so 1st listen to both sides what is their prbm n then come to conclusion, u all are giving verdict that ur member is right but wait she is also human, she can also speak lie or tell lie to prove her point.
And why didnt anyone answers my questions that I raised earlier also n that are:-
1) If it is not registered id(as from above replies I got to know that it is not ® one) so how can she put blame on me that I used her id? ( I literally dnt knw that kid)
2) I also asked the admin to check the server data as well, to understand if I done anything wrng frm that id. ( No one emphasis on this point, why?)

And yeah, I agree with that fact not every IC user is innocent but u also want to agree with this fact that not every moderator is innocent as well.

And this is not "male vs female" here, so pls stop that thing, it is just abt who is right n wrng here even if it is moderator as well.
@Administrator@Aphrodite @Ichayan @Anonymous If someone is using their powers here wrongly then you should all look into this, look the way she speak(watch her reply to my complaint, absolute callow)
U(all) will have to look their ethos as well, bcz this site is for plebian(users) also not only for moderators .
I dnt knw but there should be many users who encounter this type of prbm in which they are right n moderators are wrng but they didnt put it on forum.
(N yeah, this is my last msg, So dnt wry if u r thinking I want to

(N yeah, this is my last msg, So dnt wry if u r thinking I want to escalate this issue any further)
Yeah i faced the same issue .. but i didnt complain cauz i already knw nothing gonna change .. nd i had used nick "gazalaa"(intelligent) and her nick was "gazal" .. many users used my nick Sarah", sanam re" i didnt mind at all.. COMMON SENSE IS NOT SO COMMON LOLLL.. anywayz chill n enjoy your stay here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.