• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

@administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is beryl here?
And why is she suppressing my voice?
This is open platform for all right? Then why is she behaving like this, I raise my issue here & she blocked my replies section in my previous concerned issue.
I am only saying it is not my fault, it is just a random nick I had selected & for this she banned me for 3 days, I mean really?
I dnt know who is she, I dnt even talk to her earlier as well, I dnt knw she is the so called "owner" of that nick which I used.
& this time I am talking to @Administrator so please germane ppl look into this matter.
And yeah for that concerns if anyone has any doubts that I abused in the chat or I violates any rules regulations please check the server data as well when I came with that nick last night.
And yeah, @Beryl dnt suppress my voice, this is open platform not Nazis rule.

Who is beryl here?
This is open platform for all right? Then why is she behaving like this, I raise my issue here & she blocked my replies section in my previous concerned issue.
I am only saying it is not my fault, it is just a random nick I had selected & for this she banned me for 3 days, I mean really?
I dnt know who is she, I dnt even talk to her earlier as well, I dnt knw she is the so called "owner" of that nick which I used.
& this time I am talking to @Administrator so please germane ppl look into this matter.
And yeah for that concerns if anyone has any doubts that I abused in the chat or I violates any rules regulations please check the server data as well when I came with that nick last night.
You don't know who is beryl such a liar u r and u don't even know lol was my nick ?
If you used that nick randomly why u logged off seeing me logged in and why u came in another nick
Moreover ur ghread is locked adminstrator can still looking I font wanted more argument so locked it
And u r kicked not bannedso stop creating scenes
And stop using others nick

@Beryl unban his ip if it is still blocked please do the needful.

Lets come to a conclusion now. Dont prolong petty issues. Hope we dont face these kind of id duplication issue sooner. Lets focus on that rather then few unnecessary arguments.
He is not innocent and he is not banned I have added u in convo with zeus and ichayan kindly check it

He is not innocent and he is not banned I have added u in convo with zeus and ichayan kindly check it
Who are you to say like this that I am innocent or not? Are you almighty or what? If you have any issues with others IC users that doesn't mean you got a right to take decision who are innocent n who are not! & for your kind information ma'm, I already said if anyone has any concerns he/she can check the server data. N I am coming with this nick from last 5-6 days, if you want to check that you can check that with server data as well, & I didnt ran off I didnt found any relevant person to talk so I left it is jyst coincidence.
& please grow up.

Who are you to say like this that I am innocent or not? Are you almighty or what? If you have any issues with others IC users that doesn't mean you got a right to take decision who are innocent n who are not! & for your kind information ma'm, I already said if anyone has any concerns he/she can check the server data. N I am coming with this nick from last 5-6 days, if you want to check that you can check that with server data as well, & I didnt ran off I didnt found any relevant person to talk so I left it is jyst coincidence.
& please grow up.
And if u r innocent mr roleplayer which is your another nick why u use itinmidnight and shy u ranaway and switched in another nick as soon as u saw me
Yes indeed u r not atall innocent

Is your ip still blocked? Can you confirm it with a screenshot.
S
And if u r innocent mr roleplayer which is your another nick why u use itinmidnight and shy u ranaway and switched in another nick as soon as u saw me
Yes indeed u r not atall innocen

I am done with you.
Your cassette is stuck only on "innocent".
@Administrator please look into this.

its says you were KICKED not ban ,for info if a mod kicks it cant be undone like a BAN can so you have to wait it out now I Suggest you stop complaining and learn from your mistake simple as

Whatever the reason man up man. Don't CRY n don't waste energy. You Were kicked.. Wait it out like a sub waits for his chance.

Zozo is one big family get in n enjoy ur self instead of such petty issues

Who is beryl here?
try to login now.

‘Why u use it in midnight as mrroleplayer ’
Bery whats the point of saying that and making it so obvious here yaar. :Dull:
Until n unless a user is not indulged in any kind of abuse/spam/conspiracy to create a mess over wall its ok if one feel like doing sex chat with guest nick with their buddy or random girls if they dont feel like coming in their primary id and disclosing their real nick and get indulged in adult fun.Its their choice which should be respected too.
Using nick as Mr roleplayer at midnight or related to sex if one feels to sex chat or related adult fun ,is it somthing to be looked upon as sinful and not innocent and etc?Its a sex chat site afterall na and guys do that and we should not think abt this way if they wanna do sexchat with ids like that on the contrary admins/mods should be not highlighting ones id by respecting their privacy whether they using roleplayer or lustylicious or hardcorefun n etc for example at midnight as a matter of disgrace/sinful to be looked upon on a sexchatsite.

‘Why u use it in midnight as mrroleplayer ’
Bery whats the point of saying that and making it so obvious here yaar. :Dull:
Until n unless a user is not indulged in any kind of abuse/spam/conspiracy to create a mess over wall its ok if one feel like doing sex chat with guest nick with their buddy or random girls if they dont feel like coming in their primary id and disclosing their real nick and get indulged in adult fun.Its their choice which should be respected too.
Using nick as Mr roleplayer at midnight or related to sex if one feels to sex chat or related adult fun ,is it somthing to be looked upon as sinful and not innocent and etc?Its a sex chat site afterall na and guys do that and we should not think abt this way if they wanna do sexchat with ids like that on the contrary admins/mods should be not highlighting ones id by respecting their privacy whether they using roleplayer or lustylicious or hardcorefun n etc for example at midnight as a matter of disgrace/sinful to be looked upon on a sexchatsite.
Wicked go to his previous complain read full story thn react
Issue is not if he use nick as roleplayer
Issue is he used my nick lol
And he ran as soon as logged in
If he was not a culprit he would have stayed in same nick he would have not changed
If he would be thr in same nick I would have warned him not to use it but he range hide
And u wont understand what is defaming wicked anyways thnx but do read whold story first thncome to conclusion

:unamused: whenever i get tagged into chat fights, i feel like i should run away.
isn't that why you count on me to sort them when you hide under my skirt
might not like what i have to say but the guy made a mountin out of a mole hill , he was asked not to use a staff memebers name ,which has been one of the longest reigning rules going ,we had one using Hades once in indian until immi called me in . if we allow that staff will never have the respect we deserve and it allows idiots to run free ,he should have been used as a EXAMPLE we do not tolerate that behavior ,plus he was just kicked from that room ,how is the mod gonna earn respect if we undermise her decision
sorry but i'm with beryl on this ,being female in the chat world is hard enough but being a female with power is harder
i know i dont have power in indin chat but if advice is needed come to me and help me understand weather it was needed or not

@Beryl if you wanna keep your names for the love of god register them cause as guest technically names are free to anyone to use execpt staff names that is strictly NOT allowed
but a name you use off duty yeah register it for safety and cause then everyone will Know its you and cant be used against you

@Beryl if you wanna keep your names for the love of god register them cause as guest technically names are free to anyone to use execpt staff names that is strictly NOT allowed
but a name you use off duty yeah register it for safety and cause then everyone will Know its you and cant be used against you
she registered it now aphro problem solved:)

yay cause dont think i can handle another complaint ,PEOPLE YOU WANNA KEEP YOUR NAMES REGISTER THEM DAMNIT

Status
Not open for further replies.