• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Admin

Straight ah admin

@Mississippi Check these pointed by @Admistrator (Master Zeus) to become moderator or admin to chat room

It should be earned and not simply given

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the frequent question which chatters keep asking to us. So, we are responsible to explain them, how we select mods and admins for our chat.

1. The person/user should have been a regular chatter for at-least 6 months.

2. The person/user should be well known among regular users of the chat room.

3. This is an open chat room, which means you can see everything here.The person/user should not be carried away or become emotional and should know what is it like to be in a chat room.

4. The person/user should be patient enough to know the issues and analyze and come up with good decisions hearing both sides of the story.

5. Once they become a Moderator they should be loyal, matured, patient and mainly focus on the wellness of the chat room.

6. Seeing how they keep things in the chat room being a Moderator will be analyzed to later promote them as an Admin.

7. Remember we don't Promote you as Moderator/Admin even if you are close/Friends to any Current Moderators/Admins, The decision is purely dependent on the criteria that have stated

Last edited:
and you never ask to be mod or admin it WE who decide who WE want based on WHAT we see and Hear so seeing you said "i want" doesn't even get you a glimpse
being Admin isn't just about Banning people

and you never ask to be mod or admin it WE who decide who WE want based on WHAT we see and Hear so seeing you said "i want" doesn't even get you a glimpse
being Admin isn't just about Banning people
Mr admin

You didn't read my words with care.

I repeat for you once again " what should I do to become admin in this chat "

It means I asked what's the base and needy for a person like me to become a admin

It never means as you replied. I never questioned about the rights and DO'S of a admin

" it we who decide who we want "

My forum never questioned about the powers and rights of a admin

Kindly read again and I will be happy if you understand my words

Mr admin

You didn't read my words with care.

I repeat for you once again " what should I do to become admin in this chat "

It means I asked what's the base and needy for a person like me to become a admin

It never means as you replied. I never questioned about the rights and DO'S of a admin

" it we who decide who we want "

My forum never questioned about the powers and rights of a admin

Kindly read again and I will be happy if you understand my words

To correct the comment :) its Not mr admin :) she is a female.

She is not the admin from Indian chat side, so she have no idea about the fun talk which goes in here. Few comments above are in tamil and she did not get what you guys were talking.

To answer your question, here is the answer >> https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/how-to-be-a-chat-moderator-or-chat-admin.2/