• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Add Friends update + a sweet "Headache" ❤️

sssingh

✨The Sanskari Shayari on ZoZo✨
Staff member
Moderator
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Heya folks, hope you all are doing well,

After a long time I'm posting a thread, and it's about our ChatZoZo new feature — "Add Friends".

After a long wait we finally got the update. A big thanks to zeus @Administrator and @Hades.

And you know who's my first friend on the list?

Guess!
Guess!!

It's a "Headache".

Oh my goodness, really??

1000326135.jpg
IYKYK

But I like this sweet "headache" because she is Myhira ❤️

I hope you all have checked the new update.

See you on chats in the friends list
 
Heya folks, hope you all are doing well,

After a long time I'm posting a thread, and it's about our ChatZoZo new feature — "Add Friends".

After a long wait we finally got the update. A big thanks to zeus @Administrator and @Hades.

And you know who's my first friend on the list?

Guess!
Guess!!

It's a "Headache".

Oh my goodness, really??

View attachment 433918
IYKYK

But I like this sweet "headache" because she is Myhira ❤️

I hope you all have checked the new update.

See you on chats in the friends list
1000203702.png
Noted
 
Top