Heya folks, hope you all are doing well,
After a long time I'm posting a thread, and it's about our ChatZoZo new feature — "Add Friends".
After a long wait we finally got the update. A big thanks to zeus @Administrator and @Hades.
And you know who's my first friend on the list?
Guess!
Guess!!
It's a "Headache".
Oh my goodness, really??

IYKYK
But I like this sweet "headache" because she is Myhira
I hope you all have checked the new update.
See you on chats in the friends list
After a long time I'm posting a thread, and it's about our ChatZoZo new feature — "Add Friends".
After a long wait we finally got the update. A big thanks to zeus @Administrator and @Hades.
And you know who's my first friend on the list?
Guess!
Guess!!
It's a "Headache".
Oh my goodness, really??

IYKYK
But I like this sweet "headache" because she is Myhira
I hope you all have checked the new update.
See you on chats in the friends list

