• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Abbailu Mike...Tag that most beautiful girl in zozo...

Every girl is beautiful in her own way to me. Among the most beautiful girls I have met here in Zozo are @Imthequeen , who is beautiful in terms of her sonorous voice, gentleness, and elegance; @RJJHANVII , who is beautiful in terms of her wittiness, shrewdness, and composure; @sunshinee , who is beautiful in terms of her elegance and charm; and @ReddyGari ammai , who is beautiful in terms of her innocence.:inlove:
:hearteyes:.... If you do this, I won't let any girl tag you...... Don't try to turn me into a possessive girl :Dream1:........some hidden hint in song :wait::surprised:

Every girl is beautiful in her own way to me. Among the most beautiful girls I have met here in Zozo are @Imthequeen , who is beautiful in terms of her sonorous voice, gentleness, and elegance; @RJJHANVII , who is beautiful in terms of her wittiness, shrewdness, and composure; @sunshinee , who is beautiful in terms of her elegance and charm; and @ReddyGari ammai , who is beautiful in terms of her innocence.:inlove:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww….. :blessing:
thank you so much for such kind words… it means a lot to me. You are such a wonderful person inside out. People here have mistaken you in many ways but they do not understand it is just your playful nature. I’m sure after knowing you personally, many must have changed their opinion and started liking you. You radiate warmth and positivity and I’ve felt that around me with your genuine care and understanding. Having a best friend like you is truly special. And OMG look at the knowledge you have. You are a treasure.. an encyclopedia… a polymath. I’m amazed. The way you explain it breaking down info right from the roots.. be it spiritual, science , history, art… and what not… you are an amazing idiot wasting your time here but glad we came across as best friends. I have immense respect for you and admire you the most…..

thank you so much for such kind words… it means a lot to me. You are such a wonderful person inside out. People here have mistaken you in many ways but they do not understand it is just your playful nature. I’m sure after knowing you personally, many must have changed their opinion and started liking you. You radiate warmth and positivity and I’ve felt that around me with your genuine care and understanding. Having a best friend like you is truly special. And OMG look at the knowledge you have. You are a treasure.. an encyclopedia… a polymath. I’m amazed. The way you explain it breaking down info right from the roots.. be it spiritual, science , history, art… and what not… you are an amazing idiot wasting your time here but glad we came across as best friends. I have immense respect for you and admire you the most…..
Enti idi nijamenaa computer arustondi akkaddaa

:Cwl: :Cwl: :Devil:

ykDi_3.gif

Yeppudu suudu eedane untaavu ee forum tho maatladkuntu… kaasta raaa baytaki ra manushulato maatladu… bayta prapanchaani suudu… evaru Elanti Vaalo telustadi… appudu ee paata paadukuntu tirugutav
THANK ME LATER

After seeing this msge..... Old users be like.... Enti @Deepak Kiran ki bayata prapancham telvadhaaa....
1000215914.gif

And @Deepak Kiran and @VAMC and other his frnds be like .....

1000215915.gif

Last edited:

Attachments

• sagarasangamam.gif
    sagarasangamam.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 3