• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Abbailu Mike...Tag that most beautiful girl in zozo...

Every girl is beautiful in her own way to me. Among the most beautiful girls I have met here in Zozo are @Imthequeen , who is beautiful in terms of her sonorous voice, gentleness, and elegance; @RJJHANVII , who is beautiful in terms of her wittiness, shrewdness, and composure; @sunshinee , who is beautiful in terms of her elegance and charm; and @ReddyGari ammai , who is beautiful in terms of her innocence.:inlove:

Every girl is beautiful in her own way to me. Among the most beautiful girls I have met here in Zozo are @Imthequeen , who is beautiful in terms of her sonorous voice, gentleness, and elegance; @RJJHANVII , who is beautiful in terms of her wittiness, shrewdness, and composure; @sunshinee , who is beautiful in terms of her elegance and charm; and @ReddyGari ammai , who is beautiful in terms of her innocence.:inlove:
You are the best BAVA :heart1:

Naku okkate ichav cutipie inko 2 rayi a5af6c3b00d4b6d5de44defbed40c995.jpg

Andhukey Appears innocent but yet observant antey ani telusu fafa ki ani............... Beauty Is sking deep @Sloka Is Ugly and Bone deep........:holiday:
Ahaaa

:Cwl: vadi talakai clarity ... Nuv innocent anta ... Avvaaaa avvvaaaaaa .... Aa ravanudiki 10 brains lekka .... Aa 10 brains telivi neku oka brain lo ne adjust ayi kurchundhi.... Bayatiki em teliyani eddi pilla lekka unte ... Em telvadha endhi.... Ammooo nuv chalAAAAAAAAAAAA intelligent ve Babu neku ardham avvatledhu:rofl1:
Hahahhahahaha