• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.
Iceuh
Reaction score
6

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • Necklace
    Sometimes I look at that necklace around ur neck and wonder how it feels like to be that close to u...
    It gets to rest against ur skin...
    And me? M here, lookin at it and wishin i could be that close to u, to ur heart...
    Imagine being jealous of a necklace haha...
    Sounds stupid, ik , but yea, u can call me silly...
    I wonder if it even knows how lucky it is and m not...
    I wish I could be that necklace...

    Mhmmmm, lucky necklace.​
    Sometimes silence is louder than thunderstorm...
    Suddenly everythin stopped...
    Dark black clouds overhead...
    Wind stopped flowin...
    It was dark night...
    Or maybe my mind...
    Heartbeats slow down...
    Someone was wavin hand to me...
    Tryin to remember who's that...
    But in dark can't see face...
    I look down...
    Suddenly wind starts blowin...
    Thunderstorm... Lightnin...
    I could see me layin down...
    But... But... But...
    Then how am I in clouds?
    Was that the endin of story...
    Or is it a new beginnin?
    I kept wonderin.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top