Gabru ta vairi nu vi mitha bolda
Ni tu ta ferr jatt da pyar goriye
Translation: If I speak to my enemies with respect...Imagine how I would treat you, my love...
We treat our loved ones with the least care atleast when we are talking to them.. when we are in love.. our...best words are not kept for them...
sometimes the people I love gets my worst self and worst versio ...the angry and irrititaded one...
dont know why... no i don't take them for granted.. but anyways need to work on that....
Ni tu ta ferr jatt da pyar goriye
Translation: If I speak to my enemies with respect...Imagine how I would treat you, my love...
We treat our loved ones with the least care atleast when we are talking to them.. when we are in love.. our...best words are not kept for them...
sometimes the people I love gets my worst self and worst versio ...the angry and irrititaded one...
dont know why... no i don't take them for granted.. but anyways need to work on that....




Reactions: SooriyaÑ and Keerthyy♥️❤️