• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

September 30 — Why September Became Special ❤️✨

Me and poetry, thats far fetched. Also i don't drink tea, so its not me.
You are playing fool but there is someone, on whom you have big crush
Quit dodging There’s clearly someone who has your full attention right now Just admit it already who is she?
 
September started as normal for me like each month each day regular life and the loneliness which I am carrying from so long but I never expected september gonna gimme a delightful present like her , I never thought I am gonna find a friend like this here well ❤️‍ September had other plans I just wish each September of every year I hope i gonna spend with her and enjoying little moments with her (She is just a nice friend) ✨‍️

✨ Yea hoping for good
We want her name
 
Sometimes, a person doesn’t need to stay for years to leave a lasting mark. A few conversations, genuine smiles, and little moments can quietly turn an ordinary month into a memory you’ll carry for a long time. Maybe she doesn’t know it, but September became special because of her. ❤️✨

September started as just another month.
Then there were conversations.
Little smiles.
Unexpected moments.
A friendship that slowly became something I couldn't quite put into words.
I never gave September a reason to be special.
Someone did.
And she may never know just how much this month and this year changed because she was here. ❤️
View attachment 434523


​
 
Top