• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Little Did i Know!!

Your narration and writing style is great…u had a natural flow of story…
But end was very simple…u had a very large ground to play with twist and turn…but I think u r bored to continue or u wanna end it fast… except the last episode all other things are great.

One line review: A Blunt knife with sharp handle.:fingercross:

Your narration and writing style is great…u had a natural flow of story…
But end was very simple…u had a very large ground to play with twist and turn…but I think u r bored to continue or u wanna end it fast… except the last episode all other things are great.

One line review: A Blunt knife with sharp handle.:fingercross:
Thanks a lot for reading it and the extended review.. Will take the feedbacks to my next story. .. "Blunt knife with a sharp handle " That's kind of one awesome line to express the review... Am flattered

Thanks a lot for reading it and the extended review.. Will take the feedbacks to my next story. .. "Blunt knife with a sharp handle " That's kind of one awesome line to express the review... Am flattered
Yaaa I am eagerly waiting for your new story…:hearteyes: Don’t focus only on love story let it be a cocktail party if possible.

Yaaa I am eagerly waiting for your new story…:hearteyes: Don’t focus only on love story let it be a cocktail party if possible.
That's my kinda genre... Yeah but I will take your suggestions and write in others too!!!

Gang ila da couple :giggle: blue dress purchase pannala da innum,athan review varala:bandid:
Adingu!!!! Vanthu rendu per wall layum eyjavathu pannirven olunga vanthu review podunga.. Blue sattai illa na paravala oru yellow avathu potutu vanga da