• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Recent content by Adhirit

  1. A

    Banned Account and Badge Request

    Don't think abt shitty places lmao
  2. A

    Privacy Matters...

    What I said this is site not WhatsApp....what does it mean bro??? Second thing I didn't said they have right to post them publicly third thing is most important no one is free to read your chats whole day there are a lot of users at this site so I don't think you need to worry about your pvt...
  3. A

    Privacy Matters...

    I didn't said that ...did I?? Check my replies I said that they have access and they have to keep it
  4. A

    Privacy Matters...

    Instagram FB and other social media apps also track your activities how you trust them?? Only WhatsApp has end to end encrypted chat feature and one more thing developers have to eye on your every action for their own safety concern....privacy means no other person can read your pvt chats..can...
  5. A

    Privacy Matters...

    Seriously here??? Actually it's same everywhere first of all it's a site not WhatsApp so you will get encrypted private chats and second thing owner of a site , creator of an app have access to everything if you aren't aware Abt that you are not made to use technology
  6. A

    Anyone knows how to make Anime videos 2d ??I have stories script

    Anyone knows how to make Anime videos 2d ??I have stories script
  7. A

    Keep everything aside , first solve my problem

    Well my all browsers are fully updated and I have tried all of them but no use I think it's problem in coding file or maybe in backend
  8. A

    Keep everything aside , first solve my problem

    I use Dell latitude 5400 refurbished model intel core 17 , I have tried safari , chrome , brave Actually am getting issue while register and using guest as well and also got when I tried to verify my account Normal browser mode I have tried after clearing cache as well but results are same I...
  9. A

    Keep everything aside , first solve my problem

    It's been months am trying to get in sex chat but everytime it says you have created too many accounts but the reality is I don't have any account on this platform I have created an account 4 or 5 months back but cuz of this same issue that wasn't get verified and after that this issue is coming...
  10. A

    MASTER BLASTER AKA ZEUS: A CASE STUDY IN FAVOURITISM, HYPOCRISY, AND SELECTIVE JUSTICE

    Keep exposing everyone.... Good luck
  11. A

    Rate your fav webseries

    Here am posting Indian webseries list many of you have watched them so rate them according to your POV 1. Panchayat - 5 seasons 2. Mirzapur - 3 seasons 3. Aspirants - 3 seasons 4. Sapne vs Everyone - 2 seasons 5. Vandhadhi - 2 seasons 6. Bhaukal - 2 seasons 7. Gram Chikitsalay - 2 seasons 8...
  12. A

    Can you guess what I'm making ✨

    Doormat
  13. A

    Happy birthday @ASHURA

    Happy birthday @ASHURA
  14. A

    Like share and subscribe Guys [MEDIA]

    Like share and subscribe Guys
Top