• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

MASTER BLASTER AKA ZEUS: A CASE STUDY IN FAVOURITISM, HYPOCRISY, AND SELECTIVE JUSTICE

Stoner, you are genuinely the last person who should be lecturing anyone about abuse, fairness or accountability. How many times have you been banned from Zozo because of your own abusive behaviour?

I wasn’t your only target. You went after me, Remo Chowdary, Karnika Kutti and others, and you went as far as leaking other people’s pictures on wall. Yet you have the audacity to question my character and motives? The hypocrisy is unreal.

And since you’re so interested in exposing people’s intentions, let’s talk about yours. Are you going to deny that you trafficked Zozo users through PMs to join Mighty Thor’s website? What about the allegations that you took money from Zozo users to fund that site, then abused people when they asked for their money back?
View attachment 436696
View attachment 436692

Stoner, you are genuinely the last person who should be lecturing anyone about abuse, fairness or accountability. How many times have you been banned from Zozo because of your own abusive behaviour?

I wasn’t your only target. You went after me, Remo Chowdary, Karnika Kutti and others, and you went as far as leaking other people’s pictures on wall. Yet you have the audacity to question my character and motives? The hypocrisy is unreal.

And since you’re so interested in exposing people’s intentions, let’s talk about yours. Are you going to deny that you trafficked Zozo users through PMs to join Mighty Thor’s now deleted website? What about the allegations that you took money from Zozo users to fund that site, then abused people when they asked for their money back?
View attachment 436696
View attachment 436692

You want to interrogate my integrity while expecting everyone to overlook serious questions about your own conduct of how you scammed users out of their money? That’s convenient.

You keep trying to reduce my entire complaint to jealousy over a moderator badge because it’s easier than addressing the actual issues. But questioning unfair moderation, harassment and apparent favouritism doesn’t mean I want my badge back. Stop confusing demanding accountability with wanting a position.

And frankly, given your own history, you’re hardly the person I’d expect to be lectured by about hypocrisy.

You don’t have to agree with me, but at least address what I’m actually saying instead of inventing motives to discredit me.

Before you put my intentions on trial, perhaps be prepared to answer for your own. Accountability cannot apply to everyone except you, Stoner.


You want to interrogate my integrity while expecting everyone to overlook serious questions about your own conduct of how you scammed users out of their money? That’s convenient.

You keep trying to reduce my entire complaint to jealousy over a moderator badge because it’s easier than addressing the actual issues. But questioning unfair moderation, harassment and apparent favouritism doesn’t mean I want my badge back. Stop confusing demanding accountability with wanting a position.

And frankly, given your own history, you’re hardly the person I’d expect to be lectured by about hypocrisy.

You don’t have to agree with me, but at least address what I’m actually saying instead of inventing motives to discredit me.

Before you put my intentions on trial, perhaps be prepared to answer for your own. Accountability cannot apply to everyone except you, Stone
Who exactly paid me, how much money was given, when was it given, and what evidence do you have to support this allegation? If you're claiming that someone paid me, then name the person and provide proof instead of making baseless accusations. I'm asking a straightforward question, and I expect a straightforward answer backed by evidence. Without proof, this is just speculation, not a fact.
 
Oh, so when you people leaked my pictures, that was perfectly fine, but when you accuse me of something, suddenly it becomes a matter of morality, fairness and accountability? Rules only apply when it’s convenient for you, apparently. Whatever you do is justified, and whatever I do is wrong? What a brilliant definition of fairness!
And thank you for your post, by the way. You’ve made your own behaviour much clearer to everyone. Sometimes people don’t need anyone else to expose them; they do a pretty good job of it themselves.
Fine, let’s talk about my personal matters, since you seem so interested in my life. First, who exactly is this person you’re talking about? Who is supposedly paying for my daily food? What’s their name? When did this supposedly happen? How much money was involved? And most importantly, what actual evidence do you have?
You’re also claiming that I asked Zozo users for money to fund a website. Seriously? Who did I ask? When did I ask them? How much did I supposedly demand? Was it through PMs, public posts or some other means? Who transferred the money? Do you have screenshots of me asking for it, or are you simply repeating what someone told you?
And if people genuinely told you that I took their money, why haven’t you mentioned their names? Why not tag them and let them explain what happened in their own words? Are you afraid their statements might not match your allegations, or is there some other reason you’re avoiding specifics?
If someone claims I scammed them, I’m willing to hear the actual complaint. But who exactly was scammed, what was promised, what was paid, and what proof establishes that I deliberately cheated anyone? There’s a difference between an allegation and an established fact, isn’t there?
And one more question: if you’re demanding accountability from me, are you equally willing to accept accountability for leaking pictures, targeting people and whatever actions you’ve been accused of? Or does accountability suddenly become optional when the questions are directed at you?
So please, enough with the dramatic speeches. Give me names, dates, amounts and evidence. Tag the people who supposedly paid me, if you have the courage to do so. Let them speak for themselves.
I’m asking you direct questions. Can you answer them directly, with proof, instead of giving me another long lecture about my character? Because allegations are easy to make; backing them up with evidence is where the real accountability begins.
 
Ahaa So now the cat is out of the bag. You admitted you are radhae. So first lie is caught.
1791690004038.png1791690047017.png
IMG_6040.jpegIMG_6041.jpegIMG_6042.jpegIMG_6043.jpegIMG_6046.jpeg
IMG_6049.jpeg
FYI, at that time i suggested to appoint any sr user as mod as u both were not accepted by many telugu room users and for main reason that u both being biased. Owners and super admins know that.

Ur moderation was biased.U played game making owners fools by twisting situations and manipulating. U troubled users and they reacted in thier own way. Hence issues increased in telugu room instead of decreasing even afer ur one nd half yr of moderation. Being staff, can u make comments about users on wall in thier absense? Even in their presence also, u shud react in mature way. Insead of that, u showed ur sarcastic, cunning, abusive and nasty grudge mindset making comments about telugu room, telugu users and targetted some of us for ur selfmade mistakes.

You have written an entire essay portraying yourself as the innocent, patient woman who reported my behaviour to admins while I supposedly manipulated everyone around me. How convenient. In your version, you are always the victim, everyone who disagrees with you is part of my conspiracy, and every complaint against you is somehow my doing. You have an explanation for everything except your own behaviour.

Do u think everything will be taken granted whatever u speak? No not at all. i warned u many times thru admins to be in ur limits. But u didn’t even cared and continued to talk about me on wall at midnites when am not here. Also, Always u commented me that i asked for mod. why do u want even if i ask or not? When u do ur job correctly why u afraid if i ask?

View attachment 436655

Two different instances

View attachment 436656
Like this i esacalted n no of times to admins that u commenting me on wall about me in my absense about mod issue and my personals.
So let me ask you something you keep avoiding: you always wanted to become a moderator, didn’t you? Subbalakshmi told me you had been trying for the badge for a long time Was she lying too? Or is it simply uncomfortable for you to admit that you stopped seeing her as a friend and started targetting her after she got mod badge?

You want everyone to believe you earned your position through patience and proper escalation. Fine. But don’t expect me to forget what happened before you got that badge. I know what Subbu told me, and I remember what I experienced myself. You can keep polishing your story for the admins, but that doesn’t magically erase the past.

And if I’m supposedly the villain here, was Subbu the villain too?
Who has given u right to degrade about me or talk about me unnecessarily on wall or on forum. Who the nasty bastard or bitch has told about me to talk so or u ur self spoken with bloody poking manners?
U dono nothing about me and my marital status, even then u talk about me unnecessarily? U dono whether am married or unmarried or widow or divorced and who the bitch r u to comment about me that too being a staff then?
Nuvvemina naku pelli chesava vidakulu kuda iipinchesav lol
What exactly did she do to deserve your hostility? What gave you the right to drag her marital status and personal life into your disputes? What justified encouraging other users to abuse her using personal information? You now stand on your soapbox lecturing me about discussing people in their absence, yet you seem to have forgotten how you treated her.
U calling me a abuser inspite of ur bloody nasty behaviour? Did i poked about u anywhere on the wall or with anyone untill u poked me?
If u start nonsense, u think users will be quiet and be submissive at ur feet?

Its u who highlighted me with ur grudge behaviour on me every time for ur selfloss and selfmistakes.

As i said, ppl wont remain calm for ur bloody politics and they reacted in their own way. I have nothing to do with my involvement.
1791693804754.pngWhen aphrodite called u an abuser, who am I to oppose?

This ss where u came in guest to abuse and comment on someone's marital status isnt proof?
1791695174651.png

Subbu left the site within two months of becoming a moderator. I endured your behaviour for over a year, hoping you would eventually get tired of provoking me. You didn’t. Instead, I had to deal with alleged guest-ID abuse, the whispers to abuse me (in ss below) , the personal attacks, and the people who seemed more than happy to join in. So congratulations, Radhae. You got your badge eventually.1791693545662.png
1791693649407.png
But don’t insult everyone’s intelligence by pretending the history behind it doesn’t exist.And the irony is almost impressive. You accuse me of talking about you behind your back, yet you expect me to believe you never discussed me on walls, never encouraged anyone to target me, never sent whispers telling people what to say, and never used anonymous accounts to make degrading comments? You accuse me of ruining your reputation while conveniently ignoring the things you allegedly said and did yourself.

I proudly say, to get a mod, there is no need to suck dick like u
SO YOU ARE SAYING MODS HAVE TO SUCK DICK TO GET BADGE? IS THIS NOT SLUTSHAMING? @Aphrodite @Hades @Administrator Is this the behaviour expected from a mod?

You want to talk about dignity? Let’s talk about the comments you made about my sexuality, the names you called me, the way you slut-shamed me, and the abuse directed at my parents. Let’s talk about the alleged guest IDs and the degrading remarks that appeared whenever our conflict escalated. You can keep calling me cunning, manipulative, and nasty, but calling me names doesn’t erase the evidence of what happened.

But u were blaming every single user whom u dont like or who will talk to ur enemies that they are talking about ur family, commenting u, or bla bla etc playing women card in front of owners. U made them lost their badges and made them banned.

I responded when I was provoked, and I sometimes answered you with anger. I’m not going to pretend I handled every situation perfectly. But here’s the difference I want you to address: show me the screenshot where I used a guest ID to anonymously abuse you, attacked your parents, slut-shamed you, or encouraged other people to degrade you. I confronted you openly. I didn’t need to hide my identity to make my point.You keep accusing me of playing the “woman card.”

Radhae, listen to yourself. As a woman, how do you justify using that phrase against another woman who says she was slut-shamed and sexually degraded? Are you denying that those comments happened? Are you denying that you participated in that behaviour? Or is the problem simply that I refused to quietly accept it?
It may be for those who wants to do shit with in ur pvts or ur broads. Not with all.....

Did we told u to do broads and talk nonsense about ur personals? When things gone wrng between u ppl, u twisted and blamed all, Using women card, u kept a thread about the persons saying they have commented about u with whom u made broads and u linked it to me and that i made them to scold u for the reason i was talking to them then, then how come u became close to them now and poking me again along with them on wall at nites?

Here u exposed ur real nature and how u manipulated eveything in favour of u at that time and how u link ur issues to me and some of us who desn knws about ur personal talks on broads.
And since you are so obsessed with my so-called “broads,” answer one simple question:

WHERE DID I EVER STRIP ON BROAD?

I used voice chat and talked casual stuff generic stuff when im bored. You repeatedly turned that into sexual insinuations, used it to humiliate me, and are still dragging it into public discussions. Apparently, in your world, a woman talking freely on voice chat gives you permission to sexualise her, insult her, and question her dignity. Then you have the audacity to lecture me about how women should behave.You don’t get to slut-shame me and then appoint yourself the authority on women’s dignity. Pick a lane.

As a user, we just came and urged to take action against ur so called poking provocting frnd. For then u created housfull of nonsense continously which resulted in vanishing of telugu room creating troubles to users.
If u think so, i wud say u both mods were carrying users info to ur frnd and make him to poke users with ur support and u r not taking action when users asked. Holding mod badge, u both used him to poke users? Is this ur moderation Lol
YOUR FAVOURITE EXCUSE: BLAMING ME FOR EVERYONE ELSE

You keep dragging Max into this as though I have some secret remote control that makes other users speak, think, and act according to my instructions. Do you genuinely hear yourself? Max is responsible for his own behaviour. I don’t control him, and I certainly don’t control every person who has ever disagreed with you.

Your insistence that I orchestrated everything says more about your need for a convenient villain than it proves about me. People can dislike your behaviour without being my puppets. People can question your moderation without receiving secret instructions from me. And people can have their own experiences with you without me feeding them stories.I am not responsible for every person who has finally decided to question you.

You were involved in RGA’s issue too, helping her with complaints against me when it was her dispute. You have repeatedly inserted yourself into other people’s conflicts and connected separate incidents to build a case against me.

Now also, u used many SS which are related to old convos. Bringing them all again now doesnt makes any sense and which are not valid now. Again u getting old shit which is irrelevant now.

Yet when I bring up older conversations that expose a pattern, suddenly those screenshots are irrelevant. How predictable. When an old conversation helps you, it is evidence. When it challenges your version of events, it is outdated rubbish.

No, Radhae.
A screenshot doesn’t become irrelevant simply because it makes you look bad. The context matters, the circumstances matter, and a repeated pattern matters. You cannot demand that everyone examine your evidence while expecting yours to be the only version of history anyone is allowed to consider.

So first mind ur work and behaviour, don’t lose ur words on users unnecessarily. Dont create unnecessary stories as u like. U may be good at essay writing, use ur creativity in ur real life not here.

AND SINCE YOU’RE SO BOTHERED BY MY WRITING…

You seem to have a problem with the fact that I write at length, calling my posts “essays” and telling me to use my creativity in real life. Let me make one thing clear: I write well because I am educated, articulate, and fully literate. That is not something I need to apologise for.

Don’t degrade my writing by dismissing it as creative stories when I am talking about my own reality. These are my experiences, my memories, and my account of things that happened to me. They are not fictional stories I invented for your entertainment. Just because you dislike what I have to say does not make my experiences fiction.

Honestly, this is the first time I have seen someone ridicule another person simply for expressing themselves clearly and writing at length. Since when did being able to articulate your thoughts become something worth mocking? If you weren’t afforded the same educational opportunities, that isn’t my fault. I shouldn’t have to make myself less articulate just to make you more comfortable because ur education is less or maybe because of ur low iq.
1791694153820.png

And let’s not forget that you once scolded me over my Telugu. So should I start picking apart your English now? Should I say you write like a third-grader and ridicule you every time you make a grammatical mistake? I could, but I don’t need to attack someone’s literacy to make a point about their behaviour.

You keep telling me to stop writing essays, yet you have written paragraphs upon paragraphs about me yourself. Apparently, long posts are perfectly acceptable when you’re the one making accusations, but the moment I respond with detail, suddenly it’s an essay and I need to find a hobby.The hypocrisy is almost comical. You can write as much bullshit as you want, Radhae, but the length of your response doesn’t make your version of events automatically true. And my ability to express myself properly doesn’t make my side of the story any less real.If you don’t like reading what I write, you are free to stop reading. But don’t confuse your inability or unwillingness to engage with my argument with some failure on my part to express it.

AND LET’S NOT FORGET ADMIN KANNA
1791694196969.png

You keep acting as though you have always been the reasonable one, so let’s revisit your own history. You blamed Kanna, called him chetha kannodu (Not manly enough), and repeatedly questioned his manhood when you rage-deleted your ID. Every time you deleted it, you seemed to find another reason to attack him.

Now you have a moderator badge.

So tell me, Radhae: has Kanna suddenly become a man in your eyes, or was he only a convenient target when you weren’t getting what you wanted?

You were furious with him before, yet now you occupy the very position you wanted. That doesn’t automatically prove anything about your motives, but it certainly makes your sudden presentation of yourself as a model of patience and fairness difficult to swallow.

Dont cry out of jealous or ego that i got the badge now.

And spare me the jealousy argument. I am not jealous of your badge. I am questioning why someone with a history of serious personal conflicts and allegations of anonymous abuse has been entrusted with authority over the very community in which those conflicts occurred.

There are plenty of people in the Telugu room who want to become moderators. Wanting a badge is not the issue. The issue is how people behave while pursuing it, how they treat others along the way, and whether they can be trusted to moderate impartially once they get it.

What made me mod: u urself made a way for me for becoming mod. If u ppl were not after my ass all the time, i wudnt have gone to admins with proofs. Not one or two times, u repeated many times talking about me in poking way even aftr losing ur badge. This gave me chance to show what r u to them and they gave me a chance to control u and these shit.

YOUR BADGE IS NOT A LICENCE FOR REVENGE

Your own explanation is perhaps the most revealing part of your entire argument. You claim that if I hadn’t repeatedly complained about you, you might never have had the evidence to show the admins, and that they gave you the badge so you could “control” me.

Read that again.

You are describing your appointment as an opportunity to control someone you have a history of conflict with.

So basically u admitted that you became moderator to get revenge on me. What a very great decision :)

Is that what moderation means to you?
Protecting the room, or finally getting authority over someone you resent? A moderator is supposed to apply the rules fairly, not treat a badge as a trophy awarded after a long-running personal feud.

You seem so determined to prove that you won and I lost that you don’t realise what you’re admitting. You are practically presenting your badge as the final chapter in our conflict. And you expect me to believe there is no personal grudge involved?

If your intentions are genuinely impartial, your actions should speak for themselves. You shouldn’t need to keep reminding everyone that the admins gave you authority over me.
Here comes the matter which revealed u:

U complained to me in pvt on Intensiy ID that he is body shaming u on wall. As i was in call i seen ur pvt after few mins and replied to u that ill inform to admin. Admin also taken acion against that id later which u dono. this happened on 1st Oct by the date i have seen in our Pvt.

1791659912668.jpeg



1791659884073.jpeg



But, i kicked u first time in another issue where in u calling me abuser and saying abuser supports abuser and kept talking sarcastic which are provocative talks. This happened on 6th Oct.
What is the link for both issues? U kept a thread linking boh issues Lol.

I waited for admins, showed them, and as per their directions i kicked u. Few Users who r on wall talking to u may question about ur kick and they didn’t seen other got banned just before you. They will provoke as they want to have entertainment on wall and so they asked, that doesn’t mean u r genuine and innocent.

let me tell u onething
If u wudnt have done pvt to me on 1st Oct, probably i wudnt have proofs to show what r u to admins and owners. I Thank u for that for making it easy to prove about u.

THE INTENSIY ID INCIDENT: DON’T TAKE CREDIT FOR WHAT I HAD TO DO MYSELF

Now let’s address the incident involving Stoner, because your explanation conveniently leaves out the most important part: I still came to you for help despite everything that had happened between us.

When Stoner abused me through the Intensiy ID, I messaged you because I genuinely hoped you had changed and would handle the situation fairly. I gave you the opportunity to do your job without letting our history get in the way.

What happened next?You ignored my message for ages.

When you finally replied, you said you had been busy on a call and had informed an admin to kick them. So I waited. And waited. No admin showed up, and no action was taken.

Naturally, I began questioning whether you had even contacted an admin in the first place. From my side, it looked very much like you had told me that simply to get me off your back.

In the end, I had to message Witcher myself and ask him to kick Stoner because Stoner was abusing me.

So please don’t rewrite this incident to make yourself look like the diligent moderator who handled everything correctly. Witcher did not kick the Intensiy ID that day because you had supposedly taken care of it. I had to contact him privately and request action myself.

You can repeat your version as many times as you like, but that doesn’t change what I experienced. I approached you in good faith, waited for the action you said you had arranged, saw nothing happen, and eventually had to pursue it myself.
1791693444546.png1791693418788.png1791693461961.png

And now you want to lecture me about how unfair I am to you?

You don’t get to demand that I trust your claims of impartiality when my own experience has given me reason to question them. Stop presenting yourself as the perfect moderator who always did the right thing. Your account of events is not the only account that exists.

NOT EVERYONE IS LYING JUST BECAUSE THEY DISAGREE WITH YOU

You seem determined to convince everyone that every criticism of you must have originated with me. Apparently, I am so powerful that I can orchestrate the entire Telugu room, control Max, influence every disagreement, and somehow manufacture everyone’s opinion of you.

Get a grip, Radhae.

I am not omniscient. I don’t know everything about everyone, and I don’t control the entire room. Other people have their own experiences, their own grievances, and their own reasons for questioning you. Not every criticism is a rumour I invented, and not every person who disagrees with you is secretly working for me.

You say everyone turned against the moderators because of my manipulation. Have you considered the possibility that some people simply disagreed with how things were handled? That some people witnessed things for themselves? That some people were capable of forming an opinion without me whispering in their ears?

Your theory requires you to believe that everyone else is either lying, conspiring, or being controlled. Perhaps it is time to consider a less flattering possibility: perhaps your own conduct has contributed to the way people perceive you.

You say the Telugu room is in a terrible state because of me. Yes, I was involved in conflicts, and I have never claimed otherwise. But I was not the only person involved, and I was certainly not the only person affected. Subbu experienced her own difficulties. Other users have raised concerns. People have questioned decisions independently of me.

You cannot pin every problem in that room on one former moderator and expect everyone to applaud your explanation. That isn’t accountability.It’s scapegoating.

YOU SAY YOU WON. SO WHY ARE YOU STILL ARGUING WITH ME?

Here is what I find most ridiculous about your entire response: you have the badge now. I don’t. You have the authority you wanted. I have no interest in fighting you for it.
Finally i wud say, don’t be a cat and think nobody is seeing u and ur actions in telugu room.
U just manipulated everthing and made dramas and the situation became worse in the room so u lost ur badge.
And yet you are still here, writing paragraphs about me, my supposed schemes, my supposed jealousy, my friendships, and my motives. If I am truly the irrelevant former moderator you claim I am, why do you need to keep making me the centre of your story?

You keep insisting that I am obsessed with you, but your own response is an entire catalogue of accusations about me. The irony seems to have escaped you
I am not jealous that you became a moderator. I am disappointed that this is the person the Telugu room has been asked to trust with that responsibility. Those are two very different things. I can question your suitability without wanting your position. I can criticise your conduct without plotting to take your badge. And I can leave the room without secretly wishing I were in your place

What I wanted was fair treatment. What I wanted was for the abuse and double standards to stop. What I wanted was for moderators to take complaints seriously regardless of who was involved. None of those things required me to become a moderator again.

My last question is to @Administrator . Why did you lie to your fellow co owner about who the telugu room moderator is? Why are you escaping accountability. If not being honest with me, dont u have duty to be honest with @Aphrodite
 

Attachments

  • 1791690073287.png
    1791690073287.png
    302.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6519.png
    IMG_6519.png
    697.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6049.jpeg
    IMG_6049.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Stoner, you are genuinely the last person who should be lecturing anyone about abuse, fairness or accountability. How many times have you been banned from Zozo because of your own abusive behaviour?

I wasn’t your only target. You went after me, Remo Chowdary, Karnika Kutti and others, and you went as far as leaking other people’s pictures on wall. Yet you have the audacity to question my character and motives? The hypocrisy is unreal.

And since you’re so interested in exposing people’s intentions, let’s talk about yours. Are you going to deny that you trafficked Zozo users through PMs to join Mighty Thor’s now deleted website? What about the allegations that you took money from Zozo users to fund that site, then abused people when they asked for their money back?
View attachment 436696
View attachment 436692

You want to interrogate my integrity while expecting everyone to overlook serious questions about your own conduct of how you scammed users out of their money? That’s convenient.

You keep trying to reduce my entire complaint to jealousy over a moderator badge because it’s easier than addressing the actual issues. But questioning unfair moderation, harassment and apparent favouritism doesn’t mean I want my badge back. Stop confusing demanding accountability with wanting a position.

And frankly, given your own history, you’re hardly the person I’d expect to be lectured by about hypocrisy.

You don’t have to agree with me, but at least address what I’m actually saying instead of inventing motives to discredit me.

Before you put my intentions on trial, perhaps be prepared to answer for your own. Accountability cannot apply to everyone except you, Stoner.
I don’t want to interfere in this matter. Yes, of course, I agree that he is aggressive and that he abused you. But please don’t make false allegations without solid evidence that he asked for money.

I personally know his financial situation, so I don’t think it’s fair to accuse him of taking money just because you heard it from some unknown user. He abused you, and I stood up against him for that. That’s it. Please don’t mix things up or make allegations without proper proof...
 
I don’t want to interfere in this matter. Yes, of course, I agree that he is aggressive and that he abused you. But please don’t make false allegations without solid evidence that he asked for money.

I personally know his financial situation, so I don’t think it’s fair to accuse him of taking money just because you heard it from some unknown user. He abused you, and I stood up against him for that. That’s it. Please don’t mix things up or make allegations without proper proof...
Yashna, let me ask you something. When he accused me of being responsible for his pictures being leaked, was that perfectly acceptable? Does he have any solid evidence that I shared them? If he is so certain about his accusations, then perhaps we should ask why he shared his pictures on this site and with whom. Shouldn’t the same standard of evidence apply to him, too?

You want proof? Then let’s ask Master Blaster to investigate this matter, considering how much time he has spent investigating, questioning and harassing people over this issue. He seems very keen to involve himself in other people’s affairs, so perhaps he can help establish the facts instead of allowing speculation to turn into accusations.

And regarding the money, I am telling you what I was informed of. The person who told me about it can come forward and explain things themselves if they choose to. They are users in this site still. I am not going to pretend I personally witnessed the transactions, but neither do I appreciate being accused of deliberately making things up. If there is nothing to hide, the facts can speak for themselves.

Now, tell me something else, Yashna. I know people have approached staff or sent private messages requesting moderator badges. You and I have argued on the wall before, and I am not going to sit here and reopen those disagreements. Despite our differences, we never resorted to hiding behind guest IDs to abuse one another. We maintained certain standards.

So, doesn’t it strike you as strange that an abuser like Radhae became a moderator when there are other female users, including you and Jazzlyn, who have been around and know the rules? I am not saying you should have received the badge instead, nor am I claiming to know every detail behind the decision. I am asking why she was chosen, particularly given the history of abuse and conflict. Surely, it is a fair question to ask about the standards used to select moderators.

You are a woman yourself, and I genuinely appreciate that you tried to diffuse the situation when you saw Stoner abusing me. Thank you for that. I am not overlooking it.

As for his financial situation, I am not his best friend, and I am not claiming to know every detail of his finances. I am telling you what someone informed me. You are entitled to question it, but please apply that same scrutiny when he makes allegations against me.

This thread was about Master Blaster and Radhae. Stoner chose to involve himself, seemingly because of his association with Radhae. I have not asked my friends to jump in and fight my battles for me. I am handling this matter myself, with the evidence and information available to me.

If he chooses to involve himself unnecessarily while accusing me of things he cannot substantiate, then he should be prepared for his own conduct and history to be questioned as well. He cannot expect to scrutinise everyone else while treating himself as exempt from scrutiny.

I am asking for consistency, Yashna. If proof is required before an allegation against him can be taken seriously, then proof must also be required before an allegation against me is accepted as fact. I am willing to have the facts examined fairly. What I will not accept is a situation where one person’s accusations are treated as credible by default while mine are dismissed without the same investigation
 
Lol, what u wanna prove who ever it is . when its the decision of admins nd owners, they knw whom they r giving to. Why u r so eager about who is mod when u r just an user.
U created the situation to show favourtism towards u from them.

Even if they wanna give mod badge who might be your enemy also, what bothers u this much am not understanding.

It seems just for a kick u r making this much drama show. Then dont u think the other fellow users are same when u did with grudge?

Am not taking any revenge. I waited for admins and taken action as per their directions. U r good at changing total convo as per ur convenience. It is well known to all including admins.

Whats ur problem now that i became a mod or that i kicked u for ur provocative words?

I dono what u did on ur broads, then why u and ur provocative frnd linked me to ur issues unnecessarily? When u have issues with other persons u have to deal with them. Why u targetted me? Hence when i heard wrong talks about me ill react.

Don't make a show of about subbus matter here. She has taken few of my issues to max and made him poke on me. I dono whats need for her to do so. Since that his and her enemies talk to me? Or she got scolded from her enemies for being biased? Bcz in ur view they r my frnds lol. For thja reason i kept her away. Not that she became a mod. Just talk about ur self rather than other's.

Still i dont understand u and max keeps chanting my name for any reason that happens in telugu room? U ppl are so much insecure even if remain at distant.

I definetly say u both r unfit to be mods as u were biased. That only i raised to admins then.
She was also same reluctant to take action max even shit is going on infront of her eyes i have seen many times and personally questioned her when he tagging me and Rga.
When we question her then she tells in pvt to max to stop poking lol. Whats this.... Untill then she enjoy his poking abt users on wall. It happened lieterraly in my case i questioned her and she is telling that she will tell max to stop. By next second he stopped... Omg. Is this ur moderation girl....
I dono who made commented u abt dick sucking etc but u linked that also to me as u can easily blame me for irrelevant issues

Aprodite madam, in one year back issue also, u never asked explanation from my side. Or any other users side. When this ex mod says something, u wud have asked us alao then u need to decided. Inspite of that, u called me abuser then also listening one side only. Bcz of thjs ex mod issues increased only, not decreased in Telugu room by her arrogant behaviour and comments towards us.

Coming to RGAs matter, then day max poked us same time, u r also on wall, we asked in pvt, u were reluctant to take action, u said untill abused action cannot be taken. Even he abused rga, u didnt reacted until we call hades. Instead of him Aphrodite came in and while i was telling to her u abruptly kicked me out. Why did u do that? Bcz that ur fault will be exposed to her?

So she startrd a convo as it is both of us common issue she added me and asked to explain u and support her and discussion went on. Why u got afraid and kicked me when i was talking to Aphrodite and not allowed to talk to her that day?this shows knw what r u.

Tragedy part is, now at present u r using those ss to again.
 
Last edited:
Yashna, let me ask you something. When he accused me of being responsible for his pictures being leaked, was that perfectly acceptable? Does he have any solid evidence that I shared them? If he is so certain about his accusations, then perhaps we should ask why he shared his pictures on this site and with whom. Shouldn’t the same standard of evidence apply to him, too?

You want proof? Then let’s ask Master Blaster to investigate this matter, considering how much time he has spent investigating, questioning and harassing people over this issue. He seems very keen to involve himself in other people’s affairs, so perhaps he can help establish the facts instead of allowing speculation to turn into accusations.

And regarding the money, I am telling you what I was informed of. The person who told me about it can come forward and explain things themselves if they choose to. They are users in this site still. I am not going to pretend I personally witnessed the transactions, but neither do I appreciate being accused of deliberately making things up. If there is nothing to hide, the facts can speak for themselves.

Now, tell me something else, Yashna. I know people have approached staff or sent private messages requesting moderator badges. You and I have argued on the wall before, and I am not going to sit here and reopen those disagreements. Despite our differences, we never resorted to hiding behind guest IDs to abuse one another. We maintained certain standards.

So, doesn’t it strike you as strange that an abuser like Radhae became a moderator when there are other female users, including you and Jazzlyn, who have been around and know the rules? I am not saying you should have received the badge instead, nor am I claiming to know every detail behind the decision. I am asking why she was chosen, particularly given the history of abuse and conflict. Surely, it is a fair question to ask about the standards used to select moderators.

You are a woman yourself, and I genuinely appreciate that you tried to diffuse the situation when you saw Stoner abusing me. Thank you for that. I am not overlooking it.

As for his financial situation, I am not his best friend, and I am not claiming to know every detail of his finances. I am telling you what someone informed me. You are entitled to question it, but please apply that same scrutiny when he makes allegations against me.

This thread was about Master Blaster and Radhae. Stoner chose to involve himself, seemingly because of his association with Radhae. I have not asked my friends to jump in and fight my battles for me. I am handling this matter myself, with the evidence and information available to me.

If he chooses to involve himself unnecessarily while accusing me of things he cannot substantiate, then he should be prepared for his own conduct and history to be questioned as well. He cannot expect to scrutinise everyone else while treating himself as exempt from scrutiny.

I am asking for consistency, Yashna. If proof is required before an allegation against him can be taken seriously, then proof must also be required before an allegation against me is accepted as fact. I am willing to have the facts examined fairly. What I will not accept is a situation where one person’s accusations are treated as credible by default while mine are dismissed without the same investigation
Let me ask you something, and I want you to think about it carefully. You started this thread and brought my name into it, so did you really expect me to stay silent while you discussed me publicly? I’m not here to support anyone or take anyone’s side. I’m questioning you because of one specific thing: how did my pictures end up with you when I never sent them to you in the first place? That is the question you still haven’t answered.
Your so-called friends came to me and told me certain things, which is why I approached you and started asking questions. Instead of answering them clearly, you kept pushing the matter further until it reached this point. Have you ever stopped to think about why I’m questioning you specifically?
If your private message history were examined, wouldn’t it reveal how many people you shared my pictures with and how many people you discussed me with? You seem very interested in questioning others and demanding evidence, so why not be equally transparent about your own actions?
You screen-shared my pictures, and other people took screenshots and started posting them on the wall. If you genuinely believe that none of this matters, that’s your perspective. But don’t expect me to pretend it’s acceptable just because you don’t care about the consequences.
You want answers to the questions that matter to you, don’t you? Then why should I be any different? If you have the right to question people about things that concern you, I have exactly the same right to ask you how my pictures reached you and what happened to them afterward.
So before accusing me of interfering in your affairs, answer the question that started this whole issue. How did you get my pictures when I never sent them to you? And if you’re confident that you did nothing wrong, why is answering that question such a problem? Idhigo ss lu chudu ni dhgrki na pics ela vochayi ?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260601_003100.jpg
    Screenshot_20260601_003100.jpg
    672 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20260601_012642.jpg
    Screenshot_20260601_012642.jpg
    724.1 KB · Views: 40
Let me ask you something, and I want you to think about it carefully. You started this thread and brought my name into it, so did you really expect me to stay silent while you discussed me publicly? I’m not here to support anyone or take anyone’s side. I’m questioning you because of one specific thing: how did my pictures end up with you when I never sent them to you in the first place? That is the question you still haven’t answered.
Your so-called friends came to me and told me certain things, which is why I approached you and started asking questions. Instead of answering them clearly, you kept pushing the matter further until it reached this point. Have you ever stopped to think about why I’m questioning you specifically?
If your private message history were examined, wouldn’t it reveal how many people you shared my pictures with and how many people you discussed me with? You seem very interested in questioning others and demanding evidence, so why not be equally transparent about your own actions?
You screen-shared my pictures, and other people took screenshots and started posting them on the wall. If you genuinely believe that none of this matters, that’s your perspective. But don’t expect me to pretend it’s acceptable just because you don’t care about the consequences.
You want answers to the questions that matter to you, don’t you? Then why should I be any different? If you have the right to question people about things that concern you, I have exactly the same right to ask you how my pictures reached you and what happened to them afterward.
So before accusing me of interfering in your affairs, answer the question that started this whole issue. How did you get my pictures when I never sent them to you? And if you’re confident that you did nothing wrong, why is answering that question such a problem? Idhigo ss lu chudu ni dhgrki na pics ela vochayi ?

IMG_6006.jpeg
IMG_6007.jpeg
IMG_6008.jpeg
IMG_6009.jpeg
IMG_6010.jpeg
IMG_6010.jpeg
IMG_6011.jpeg
IMG_6012.jpeg
IMG_6013.jpeg
IMG_6014.jpeg
IMG_6015.jpeg
IMG_6016.jpeg
IMG_6018.jpeg
You’ve just exposed yourself by admitting that you abused me because you thought I was responsible for leaking your pictures. Let that sink in for a moment. Your entire accusation against me is based on an assumption, and your source of information is apparently Arvin 9. You literally have problems with Arvin 9 and abused him few days ago and leaked his pic on wall. And now you are talking like hes ur bestie and u believe his words. You are looking for opportunity to just target ppl with no other goal. So before you come here demanding answers and acting like the victim, perhaps you should explain why you thought it was acceptable to abuse me over something you had absolutely no proof I did.

I repeatedly told you in PMs that I’m not even on your Instagram, Mr. Dude Im not rude. Your fights with other users ended up with you and others leaking each other pics in telugu room wall. I explained myself multiple times, both privately and publicly in this thread, yet you keep dragging this same bullshit back into the conversation. What exactly do you expect me to do? Perform magic and somehow acquire your pictures? You’re not some Hrithik Roshan for me to stalk. I have far more interesting things to occupy my time with than obsessing over your life.

Unlike you, I don’t have a habit of resorting to cheap tricks or dragging people’s names into unnecessary drama to make myself look important. If you chose to share your profile with someone and something happened afterward, that is something you need to investigate properly instead of automatically making me the villain in every story. Somehow, no matter what happens in your life, you always seem to find a way to make me responsible.

What’s next? If global warming is happening, is that because of me too? If there’s a water shortage, am I responsible for that as well? And if the world is suffering from hunger, is that somehow my fault too? Honestly, the way you keep dragging my name into everything, I’m beginning to wonder whether you think I control the entire planet. Not everything that goes wrong in your life revolves around me, mate. Get that through your head.

For fuck’s sake, I’ve already wasted enough time explaining something I had no involvement in. I explained it to you repeatedly in PMs and even here in this thread, yet you continue to drag this nonsense back into the conversation. You explicitly told me you wouldn’t bring this matter up again, but here you are, doing exactly that. What happened to your own words? If you’re genuinely that concerned about my private message history, go ahead and check it. I don’t give a shit because I know what I have and haven’t done.

And since you’re suddenly so interested in transparency and accountability, let’s talk about your own behaviour. You went around talking to people and spreading stories about me, claiming you had seen me on camera and making comments about my appearance, calling me ugly and whatever else you told people. The reality is that you had never even seen me, let alone had the kind of rapport with me that would justify speaking about me as though we were friends.

Why the fuck would I ever get on camera with someone like you, who targeted me from day one? You never even saw me, yet you had no problem inventing stories about me and discussing my appearance with other people. You seem to have had no problem talking about me to everyone else, so don’t suddenly act as though you’re the only person entitled to ask questions.

It seems to me that you were more interested in building an image of yourself as some ladies’ magnet than in telling the truth. Dragging my name into your stories apparently helped you maintain that image, regardless of whether anything you said was true. You wanted people to believe you had some connection with me when you hadn’t even seen me. That says far more about your intentions than anything you’re accusing me of.

So, since you’re so fond of demanding answers, let me ask you something:

WHERE IS YOUR APOLOGY?

Where is the apology for targeting me, abusing me based on your assumptions, spreading stories about me, and discussing my appearance when you had never even seen me? Why are you so busy demanding explanations from me while conveniently ignoring the questions you need to answer about your own behaviour?

You keep demanding accountability from everyone else while avoiding your own. I have explained my position repeatedly, and I’m done wasting my time entertaining the same baseless accusations.

You’re entitled to ask how your pictures got leaked. You are NOT entitled to decide, without evidence, that I was responsible and use that assumption to justify abusing me. If you have actual evidence, present it. If you don’t, stop treating your assumptions as facts and stop dragging my name into this nonsense.

I am not responsible for every problem in your life, and I am certainly not going to keep defending myself against accusations you cannot substantiate. Investigate your own circumstances, question the people who actually had access to your profile, and stop making me your convenient scapegoat. Your pictures, your assumptions, your accusations — yet somehow, you expect me to keep answering for all of them. Enough is enough.

Stop wasting my time by constantly replying in this thread , I want response from the people involved in the moderation issue. If you still continue u are just wasting my time and yours.
 
Last edited:
Just have a literal question in my mind reading this thread
When did virtual sex chat became so serious


Anyways I don't wanna take any sides as i don't know the whole story but whatever the case is
@ukgirl enjoy the real life

Virtual is not everything guys

I think this reply is not needed on this thread but yeah here I am
 
Just have a literal question in my mind reading this thread
When did virtual sex chat became so serious


Anyways I don't wanna take any sides as i don't know the whole story but whatever the case is
@ukgirl enjoy the real life

Virtual is not everything guys

I think this reply is not needed on this thread but yeah here I am
Yes you are right bro
 
Just have a literal question in my mind reading this thread
When did virtual sex chat became so serious


Anyways I don't wanna take any sides as i don't know the whole story but whatever the case is
@ukgirl enjoy the real life

Virtual is not everything guys

I think this reply is not needed on this thread but yeah here I am
Bro...
 
Top