• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Keep everything aside , first solve my problem

Adhirit

Newbie
It's been months am trying to get in sex chat but everytime it says you have created too many accounts but the reality is I don't have any account on this platform I have created an account 4 or 5 months back but cuz of this same issue that wasn't get verified and after that this issue is coming I have tried from laptop as well but same results so the tech guy @Administrator can you solve it out??? @Hades hope u have better solution and I have tried all browsers as well
Screenshot_2026-10-11-07-55-12-53_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
 
It's been months am trying to get in sex chat but everytime it says you have created too many accounts but the reality is I don't have any account on this platform I have created an account 4 or 5 months back but cuz of this same issue that wasn't get verified and after that this issue is coming I have tried from laptop as well but same results so the tech guy @Administrator can you solve it out??? @Hades hope u have better solution and I have tried all browsers as well
View attachment 436702


Tell something more about it ..

Like which OS u are using?
and which browsers u tried ?

Are u getting same issue while u try to login with a guest id?


Did you tried to login in normal browsing mode or incognito mode?
 
Tell something more about it ..

Like which OS u are using?
and which browsers u tried ?

Are u getting same issue while u try to login with a guest id?


Did you tried to login in normal browsing mode or incognito mode?
I use Dell latitude 5400 refurbished model intel core 17 ,
I have tried safari , chrome , brave
Actually am getting issue while register and using guest as well and also got when I tried to verify my account
Normal browser mode
I have tried after clearing cache as well but results are same I think my IP has been not recycled or maybe cache is not cleared properly or my data is still saved in database
 
Top