• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Handwriting and Character

DRAGON LORD

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
How well you write. There was an old saying the handwriting defines the character. I don't think so but in my childhood days i have done so much hardwork to make mine better. At that time it was like a craze thing to have a good handwriting. What about you did you have similar thing at school days though after the study i don't gave that much importantance still i like to write in stylish manner. And when ever thinks of it the cursive writing will come to my mind. Did you ever tried it some times they decided the marksheets in language ones though not in other subjects what are your points on this
 
Never had good handwriting. Accepted it is one of the things i could never be good at.
As for marks, was always below average student, didn't bother that handwriting could do me any good.
I was quoting an old saying neither i believes that but some times in like good handwriting.
 
How well you write. There was an old saying the handwriting defines the character. I don't think so but in my childhood days i have done so much hardwork to make mine better. At that time it was like a craze thing to have a good handwriting. What about you did you have similar thing at school days though after the study i don't gave that much importantance still i like to write in stylish manner. And when ever thinks of it the cursive writing will come to my mind. Did you ever tried it some times they decided the marksheets in language ones though not in other subjects what are your points on this

Since childhood, I have always heard that your handwriting can change the way your destiny is written. I remember people making us practise our handwriting so much, as if we were trying to improve our (thalaiyezhuthu) destiny too :p

I am still trying to figure out my fast notes from college, and sometimes I wonder how those people even managed to correct my papers and give me good marks ah ah :D
Even now, when I read some of my old writings, I can’t understand half of what I have written!;)

Maybe my professors had a special skill: deciphering ancient manuscripts under exam pressure o_O

Seriously, I can challenge people to read my notes clearly :p I am pretty sure they’ll lose!

And the funny thing is, I somehow managed to be a good scorer in all three of my degrees — all with good scores, first class and no backlogs.

So I guess my handwriting definitely didn’t define my character or my marks. Maybe they just looked at the content and ignored my handwriting lol.
​
 
Since childhood, I have always heard that your handwriting can change the way your destiny is written. I remember people making us practise our handwriting so much, as if we were trying to improve our (thalaiyezhuthu) destiny too :p

I am still trying to figure out my fast notes from college, and sometimes I wonder how those people even managed to correct my papers and give me good marks ah ah :D
Even now, when I read some of my old writings, I can’t understand half of what I have written!;)

Maybe my professors had a special skill: deciphering ancient manuscripts under exam pressure o_O

Seriously, I can challenge people to read my notes clearly :p I am pretty sure they’ll lose!

And the funny thing is, I somehow managed to be a good scorer in all three of my degrees — all with good scores, first class and no backlogs.


So I guess my handwriting definitely didn’t define my character or my marks. Maybe they just looked at the content and ignored my handwriting lol.
​
You have 3 degrees ...... wow...
How ? You are brilliant.
:think:
I passed commerce graduation in second attempt....
 
You have 3 degrees ...... wow...
How ? You are brilliant.
:think:
I passed commerce graduation in second attempt....

Ahem o_O
One I completed during my college-going days, and the other two while I was working. I was actually planning to join a PhD too, but my friend asked me to take a one-year break… and now that one-year break is slowly nearing two years:(
​
 
Ahem o_O
One I completed during my college-going days, and the other two while I was working. I was actually planning to join a PhD too, but my friend asked me to take a one-year break… and now that one-year break is slowly nearing two years:(
​
Why to ever take a break, i have never understood this concept. If we are not doing one thing then we are doing something else, so where is a break.

I sincerely believe you should take up phd asap. Don't wait for right weather, its never going to be.
Go for it. You are such a brilliant woman.
 
Why to ever take a break, i have never understood this concept. If we are not doing one thing then we are doing something else, so where is a break.

I sincerely believe you should take up phd asap. Don't wait for right weather, its never going to be.
Go for it. You are such a brilliant woman.

Actually, I did my 2 nd Bachelor’s and Master’s back to back, and my friend was with me through that whole 5-year journey. She was the one who pleaded with me to take a one-year break before we moved on to the next step.

But that one year is now nearing two years! So whether she joins me or not, I have decided I am going to start my PhD as soon as possible. I don’t want to keep waiting for the “right time” anymore.

And honestly, I agree with you… maybe there is never a perfect time. Sometimes we just have to start. ❤️

​
 
Actually, I did my 2 nd Bachelor’s and Master’s back to back, and my friend was with me through that whole 5-year journey. She was the one who pleaded with me to take a one-year break before we moved on to the next step.

But that one year is now nearing two years! So whether she joins me or not, I have decided I am going to start my PhD as soon as possible. I don’t want to keep waiting for the “right time” anymore.

And honestly, I agree with you… maybe there is never a perfect time. Sometimes we just have to start. ❤️

​
Happy to hear it. All the very best..
Never ever stop for someone to catchup with you, especially in career. Be a bit slefish dear, you deserve to think about yourself too.
 
Happy to hear it. All the very best..
Never ever stop for someone to catchup with you, especially in career. Be a bit slefish dear, you deserve to think about yourself too.

Thank you so much, dear.
I understand what you mean. I have already waited quite a while, so I think it’s time for me to move ahead with my plans too. I will definitely keep your words in mind.
​
 
Since childhood, I have always heard that your handwriting can change the way your destiny is written. I remember people making us practise our handwriting so much, as if we were trying to improve our (thalaiyezhuthu) destiny too :p

I am still trying to figure out my fast notes from college, and sometimes I wonder how those people even managed to correct my papers and give me good marks ah ah :D
Even now, when I read some of my old writings, I can’t understand half of what I have written!;)

Maybe my professors had a special skill: deciphering ancient manuscripts under exam pressure o_O

Seriously, I can challenge people to read my notes clearly :p I am pretty sure they’ll lose!

And the funny thing is, I somehow managed to be a good scorer in all three of my degrees — all with good scores, first class and no backlogs.


So I guess my handwriting definitely didn’t define my character or my marks. Maybe they just looked at the content and ignored my handwriting lol.
​
Its already an awesome write up,Ya i doubt you in medical profession, now too the doctor scripilings are so nasty i was unable to read..... You have a good heart so i think that helps your teachers to read what you wrote
 
Actually, I did my 2 nd Bachelor’s and Master’s back to back, and my friend was with me through that whole 5-year journey. She was the one who pleaded with me to take a one-year break before we moved on to the next step.

But that one year is now nearing two years! So whether she joins me or not, I have decided I am going to start my PhD as soon as possible. I don’t want to keep waiting for the “right time” anymore.

And honestly, I agree with you… maybe there is never a perfect time. Sometimes we just have to start. ❤️

​
Ahaa thats so nicething to know go ahead
 
Ahaa thats so nicething to know go ahead

And I never tried to be good at writing. I never even practised my handwriting, and I never regretted my writing either.
Even if I wrote openly, showing my paper, anyone could only copy the answer choice when it came to choosing the best answer, nothing else from my writing. Ah ah! ✍️

​
 
But still the way you are now defines its not always education alone so its not a matter
Education is extremely important, i had to self learn so many things later on, had to read so much that a library can be filled with it.
I had to work double then others and still do, also i was lucky in many ways which most don't get.
So education may not matter in few cases but it has great importance in general.
 
Lets assume that handwriting defines your character, I didn't give that chance to anyone. In school I had never done any homework, so lost all homework marks. In exams ... even for engineering, I never used supplements. Why to write so much? I am lazy ... too lazy. Completed other two degrees (sorry three) , believing on my brain. Write only sufficient to get passing marks. But now I can write so much in 4 languages, very beautiful writing ... on mobile :)

Almost everyone forget handwriting after formal education is complete. Handwriting only defines you, if your handwriting is to be judged by law for any reason, but not your character.
 
Education is extremely important, i had to self learn so many things later on, had to read so much that a library can be filled with it.
I had to work double then others and still do, also i was lucky in many ways which most don't get.
So education may not matter in few cases but it has great importance in general.

Absolutely. Education may not be everything, but it gives us a strong foundation. And sometimes, the things we have to teach ourselves later become even more valuable because we truly understand them through experience :Like:​
 
Top