Ohh... Then no comments. It's upto you.
Good
Ohh... Then no comments. It's upto you.
R u dreaming
Wake up![]()
I doubt I will be able to sleep tonight. My heart feels too broken... and if I can't sleep, how can I even dream?

Too dramatic, next-level acting lol , You would suit the character-artist role very well![]()

Too dramatic, next-level acting lol , You would suit the character-artist role very well![]()
11 of 11
What a trail this thread has gone on
11 of 11
What a trail this thread has gone on
I agree![]()
Do you do professional theaterOhh... So you are thinking that am not good for lead role? In all my dramas I am playing the lead role.
Ohh... So you are thinking that am not good for lead role? In all my dramas I am playing the lead role.

Do you do professional theater
Who knows about you lol, you are only revealing now that you are a drama artist ![]()

Ohh... You too thinking that I won't fit for lead role? You made me sad.
I don't want you to believe everything I say. You can believe whatever you feel is true. You need to use your logical and analytical skills... give your brain a little exercise, too...
![]()

You are an oscar level actor yar
You are an oscar level actor yar
Don't worry, I don't believe everything you say anyway![]()
As I said ah ah