You have pillows??
Yeah, I have my pillows... You can ask them tomorrow just how broken I was and how much I cried all night long.
You have pillows??
You have to take care of yourself.. you can cry as much you want. But don't flood the city..Yeah, I have my pillows... You can ask them tomorrow just how broken I was and how much I cried all night long.![]()
Someone good will come for all you love. She would be love deficit and you pour gee with all you love and drown her in it
You have to take care of yourself.. you can cry as much you want. But don't flood the city..
Who telling this
You are the dramatic one not me![]()
Why wait for someone?
The right person will come into your life at the right time.
I am not even interested in real-life guys lol, then how come I would be interested in virtual ones? Ah ah![]()
Ohh... I guess you are lesbian then... Is it?


No no You are not adjusting sometimes, you literally change your statement in seconds![]()
Oscar level performance![]()
No way... I want you to withdraw that statement about me. I am actually a very strong decision maker, and I always stick with my decisions.![]()
I am sticking to that statement anywayYou can tag them and tell me who all the girls are that I stopped, lol.![]()

Thank you. Since I am a drama artist, I am taking this as a complement.![]()



Play Guy isn't it![]()
I am just an ordinary, innocent man with all the emotions and feelings a normal person has.

Whatever you guess, you can![]()
Try If You canI am sticking to that statement anyway
My guesses are always correct only...![]()
