Really? I don't believe...
Ah ah, Haha, believe it or not, that's your choice

Really? I don't believe...

No... I won't... It should come from her first. I am sure that she will accept if I propose her..
Ohh... So you are telling that something is wrong with me?![]()


I gave hint, use that.Sorry... I think I am finally beginning to understand that I may have some issues I was not able to see in myself. All this time, I honestly believed I was doing everything right and that I was perfect in my own way. So if you have noticed something I need to work on, please explain it to me in PM. I would rather not have others know about it. I genuinely want to understand your perspective and work on myself based on your honest feedback.
Read My msg again - I said tat in the past not in the present![]()
Ah ah, Haha, believe it or not, that's your choice![]()
Ah ah, looks like you don't have enough confidence in yourself to propose first![]()
I like man, not boys.
![]()
Thats all is your usp , being a man ?Sorry... It was typo... And I just confirmed once again... I am man only... So you canlikelove me.
I gave hint, use that.
Thats all is your usp , being a man ?
Btw how old are you
He is still asking, not admitting...
![]()
Then leave it. No worriesI told you na... I am not clever enough to solve your complex hints.![]()