Nee summa iru![]()
Nan enna pannen
chumma iruntha bore adikumae 
Nee summa iru![]()
chumma iruntha bore adikumae 
The metaphor is lost on me, but a valid rant! Whatever makes the Superman laugh out in a crowd.
Tirupi adi poi inum toonglya nee @Honey bunch ena pnitu Iruka kadla potu irukyaNan enna pannenchumma iruntha bore adikumae
![]()

Tirupi adi poi inum toonglya nee @Honey bunch ena pnitu Iruka kadla potu irukya![]()


Nee padicha school than nanumTambi tambi nee ninikra mari ila Olunga school padichtu va
I disagree with this statement.You do that reaction because you have soul alive inside.I will try to not speak or disturb any person and if u hate me I am happy and i won't be sad or angry or cry because I am soul less superman![]()

@Honey bunch mm ho and sleep dumboNot interested![]()
I disagree with this statement.You do that reaction because you have soul alive inside.![]()
Not interested![]()
@Dom55 maybe it never existedI disagree with this statement.You do that reaction because you have soul alive inside.![]()
Mm dumbo thanks![]()
