
Hye it's Supermanuh
I was just returning home and it was 12 am and I started to love traveling more like solo riding and during night it will be peaceful u can enjoy the darkness
I sometimes laugh loud in the crowd it's because I hadn't Laughed for a while so there's a difference.It is a beautiful feeling u know and i experience it once in a while..
Let's cut to the topic...
If u see my conversation 10 years back it will be lots of sorry and still say the word i don't know the word has become part of me.I always wait for a single notification and how obsessed i was then. Time has changed at the time I loved a person and i didn't understand her and i don't know how to make her happy.Every time i texted her it will be chaos and i feel sad me not respect her feelings and i didn't thought of her in her situation.And because of that i couldn't make her like me the person who i liked most and i didn't realise it then..
Still now i sometimes does the same mistake and i am so sorry for that I didn't understand.I am child still and i couldn't be angry at the people who dislike me and i still can't hurt them and i am swallowing my pride and saying sorry.
I try to not think about that but it hits me like a sudden downpour and i respect u and ur feelings and don't know what else to say.
Sometimes I replay the old conversation and sometimes I wonder why i was a fool why can't u forget..
Love the people who hate u
I will try to not speak or disturb any person and if u hate me I am happy and i won't be sad or angry or cry because I am soul less superman
If u feel sad then try hearing sad songs it will make u float.
The harsh words can't hurt superman the silence hurts superman most...
I was enchanted to meet u and i can't hurt u or anyone



