• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Have you ever encountered a demon-yes i mean a literal demon

Hello and good evening Ms. . What you and Ms. @cheetra and Ms. DORAEMON encountered specially at 3:00 am in the morning has a some sort of spiritual connection. It is thought to be a time when a divine energy or maybe one of your ancestors who has not passed away peacefully is asking for a release by the way of doing their Shraddh. They might manifest in some forms. I have encountered the same and seen my Grandmom standing on the road while I was on my way to Gaya ji in Bihar where the most shraadh ceremonies take place. So much so when I went there to perform the rituals I could see my ancestors some of whom I did not even know. That being said , they are not ghosts but troubled souls who have not been able to move on because maybe they passed away in an unfortunate incident. I have seen exorcisms being performed at a lot of places , specially the Ashram I follow. There is a temple in Rajasthan called Mehendi Pur ke Balaji which is known for all this. My mom says one thing, your ancestors will never harm you, they are always your protectors. God bless!!
A few months ago, I heard faint sounds like whispering or the clinking of bangles, as if someone outside were talking but whenever I opened the door to check, there was nothing there. Why did this happen?Is this a hallucination?
 
A few months ago, I heard faint sounds like whispering or the clinking of bangles, as if someone outside were talking but whenever I opened the door to check, there was nothing there. Why did this happen?Is this a hallucination?
That was me hehehehehehe pagal ladki. A lot of such things happen specially in the hills cause there are cemeteries and as I said they are just wandering souls who need so called mukti kid.
 
I had one such creepy incident and that happened during my high school days... So during high school I studied in the hostel so according to the rules of the hostel we have to study until 10:30 in the night and some people study beyond that as well but I am not that much studious to sacrifice my sleep but one day since my friends where there I just stay of late until 11:30 I think so after 11:30 came back to hostel and this hostel is kind of dormitory so a lot of students stay together single big room and so before sleep we wanted to brush our teeth. For that I went to the washrooms in the first floor and my friend went to the washrooms in the ground floor. So I came early and was waiting for him during this time there was a window which was open it suddenly started closing by itself and open again to the same position I was literally socked because closing is fine because of wind but how the opening happen at the same time. I was waiting for him to tell this and suddenly he came and he was like "Arey you're here I heard your voice in the ground floor washrooms I thought you came looking for me because literally I heard your voice calling my name" I am shit scared and I said "dude have been waiting here for like 10 minutes and you know what happened that creepy window closed and opened all by itself" and at the exacts moment it happened again. We both were very scared and that night we didn't even slept a bit. After the incident we never never stayed late for studying.....
 
What the actual helly o_O

I’ve read about stories involving supposed demonic encounters, and one of the things people often mention is an unexplained rotten or decaying smell appearing in a room, almost like something unseen is trying to make its presence known. Other commonly reported signs include strange knocks or bangs with no clear source, sudden drops in temperature, electrical disturbances, unexplained scratches or bruises, and paranormal encounters happen more often around people who are emotionally vulnerable or going through difficult periods.

This story is genuinely terrifying — especially the part where you saw someone who looked exactly like you, only to later find out that someone had taken their own life in that very room. Whether it was something paranormal or an unexplained coincidence, that experience would haunt me forever.:worried:


I honestly don’t think I would have been able to stay in that room for even a minute after seeing that. I would have left the hotel to be honest

:las:
 
Hello and good evening folks. Well the first person in India who founded the Indian paranormal society, Gaurav Tiwari died under mysterious circumstances. There is a series based on his whole journey and his unfortunate death , it's called Bhay and it's available on Prime. I have watched it already and it's quite intriguing. I think every city, every town, every state, every country has haunted places. Some are haunted because the people were tormented there like the Colosseum, Alcazar prison and there are many more. The most haunted place in India is Bhangarh, a fort in Rajasthan. My mother visited it and she did experience paranormal activity but thank God she was under the protection of our Guru. God bless!!!. Cheers!!!
 
Top