BTW when I die I will haunt you hehehehehehehee. Just kidding. Sleep well, Good night, have a good start of your week dear lady.Don't be scared Mi'lady. I know it's tough to gather such things and yes it is difficult as well . God is there with you. Do not worry. Cheers!!
A few months ago, I heard faint sounds like whispering or the clinking of bangles, as if someone outside were talking but whenever I opened the door to check, there was nothing there. Why did this happen?Is this a hallucination?Hello and good evening Ms. . What you and Ms. @cheetra and Ms. DORAEMON encountered specially at 3:00 am in the morning has a some sort of spiritual connection. It is thought to be a time when a divine energy or maybe one of your ancestors who has not passed away peacefully is asking for a release by the way of doing their Shraddh. They might manifest in some forms. I have encountered the same and seen my Grandmom standing on the road while I was on my way to Gaya ji in Bihar where the most shraadh ceremonies take place. So much so when I went there to perform the rituals I could see my ancestors some of whom I did not even know. That being said , they are not ghosts but troubled souls who have not been able to move on because maybe they passed away in an unfortunate incident. I have seen exorcisms being performed at a lot of places , specially the Ashram I follow. There is a temple in Rajasthan called Mehendi Pur ke Balaji which is known for all this. My mom says one thing, your ancestors will never harm you, they are always your protectors. God bless!!
That was me hehehehehehe pagal ladki. A lot of such things happen specially in the hills cause there are cemeteries and as I said they are just wandering souls who need so called mukti kid.A few months ago, I heard faint sounds like whispering or the clinking of bangles, as if someone outside were talking but whenever I opened the door to check, there was nothing there. Why did this happen?Is this a hallucination?
But there are no mountains here.That was me hehehehehehe pagal ladki. A lot of such things happen specially in the hills cause there are cemeteries and as I said they are just wandering souls who need so called mukti kid.

Yes, I am strong enough for all of this, hehe.K@d @DORAEM0N . Don't be scared ever. I have encountered a lot but again they are harmless. They just want to pass on bacche
Je baat hahahahaaYes, I am strong enough for all of this, hehe.
Hello and good evening Ms. . I am omnipresent hehehehehehe.But there are no mountains here.![]()
What the actual helly
I’ve read about stories involving supposed demonic encounters, and one of the things people often mention is an unexplained rotten or decaying smell appearing in a room, almost like something unseen is trying to make its presence known. Other commonly reported signs include strange knocks or bangs with no clear source, sudden drops in temperature, electrical disturbances, unexplained scratches or bruises, and paranormal encounters happen more often around people who are emotionally vulnerable or going through difficult periods.
This story is genuinely terrifying — especially the part where you saw someone who looked exactly like you, only to later find out that someone had taken their own life in that very room. Whether it was something paranormal or an unexplained coincidence, that experience would haunt me forever.
I honestly don’t think I would have been able to stay in that room for even a minute after seeing that. I would have left the hotel to be honest
![]()