• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Have you ever encountered a demon-yes i mean a literal demon

ukgirl

‎⚡️❤️ Sweetest Siren of ZoZo❀ ❤️✨
VIP
If you've ever had a paranormal or creepy encounter, which one scared you the most and why?​

1781263700157.png

P.S: Don't be a party pooper and ruin the fun by telling me demons aren't real—I came here for chills, not fact-checking. I'm in the mood for nightmares tonight:Devil:
 
Hey u, come here @LEGIT that his flat has a female ghost

& that he heard her whisper twice his name, and the CHAOTIC VILLAIN MAFIA, planned to shift the flat, note its not outta fear. He don't want the demon drooling, seein him all naked in shower or when he sleep *nude* for air ventilation all night.

the ghost is some retired zozo pervert ig, she has called him TWICE, not once but TWICE. Something is so sus in that, I see saw many oos and aas in the near future. Well, its obv a one night stand n she w'd leave him afterwards.

*A FUCKING REAL STORY*
 
Hey u, come here @LEGIT that his flat has a female ghost

& that he heard her whisper twice his name, and the CHAOTIC VILLAIN MAFIA, planned to shift the flat, note its not outta fear. He don't want the demon drooling, seein him all naked in shower or when he sleep *nude* for air ventilation all night.

the ghost is some retired zozo pervert ig, she has called him TWICE, not once but TWICE. Something is so sus in that, I see saw many oos and aas in the near future. Well, its obv a one night stand n she w'd leave him afterwards.

*A FUCKING REAL STORY* ."
Exactly why would I share my room with a female ghost Who knows what her intentions are, I’m just a helpless man what if she does something inappropriate to me You’re right, @ElaRa I think that ghost’s intentions are not good either, she’s definitely watching me while I shower. And honestly, I certainly don't want to lose my virginity to a ghost.
:worried:
 
I don't know whether to call her Demon or not... In our area thats called "Matia" she leaves nails mark on body ...
Yes you read that right Nails mark.

Every time thats a same 3 finger line
(2 parallel 1 cross line)
on the body.

Some get sickness after that for some that's normal,

I got that kind of lines many times ...
I don't know its because of that or not, The first one I got on my stomach and my stomach get bad for 1 week, after that I got many times but didn't happen anything.


So it's not scarry, u did not know when that happened, just got lines nothing much...

Could not find the picture...searched for 30 min lol.

These is the recent one .. found out today as this post appears in my timeline again.
1000096438.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey u, come here @LEGIT that his flat has a female ghost

& that he heard her whisper twice his name, and the CHAOTIC VILLAIN MAFIA, planned to shift the flat, note its not outta fear. He don't want the demon drooling, seein him all naked in shower or when he sleep *nude* for air ventilation all night.

the ghost is some retired zozo pervert ig, she has called him TWICE, not once but TWICE. Something is so sus in that, I see saw many oos and aas in the near future. Well, its obv a one night stand n she w'd leave him afterwards.

*A FUCKING REAL STORY*
:Cwl:Sounds like someone had a very enjoyable night @LEGIT
 
Exactly why would I share my room with a female ghost Who knows what her intentions are, I’m just a helpless man what if she does something inappropriate to me You’re right, @ElaRa I think that ghost’s intentions are not good either, she’s definitely watching me while I shower. And honestly, I certainly don't want to lose my virginity to a ghost.
:worried:
:spoileralert:

Why does this remind me of that tabu ghost scene
 
I don't know whether to call her Demon or not... In our area thats called "Matia" she leaves nails mark on body ...
Yes you read that right Nails mark ... Every time thats a same 3 finger line on the body just one tho...
Some get sickness after that for some that's normal ...
I got that ki d of lines many times ...
I don't know its because of that or not, The first one I got on my stomach and my get bad for 1 week, after that I got many times but didn't happen anything.


So it's not scarry, u did not know when that happened, just got lines nothing much...

Could not find the picture...searched for 30 min lol
dayumnn thats crazy

I have heard abt scratches and bruises especially after supernatural encounters. Hope you are doing better tho:D
 
If you've ever had a paranormal or creepy encounter, which one scared you the most and why?​

View attachment 418746

P.S: Don't be a party pooper and ruin the fun by telling me demons aren't real—I came here for chills, not fact-checking. I'm in the mood for nightmares tonight:Devil:
I don't know if it was a dream or something else... but I woke up at exactly 3:03 AM because I felt someone standing beside my bed.

I couldn't move for what felt like forever. When I finally looked... there was nothing. I still avoid checking the time if I wake up in the middle of the night
.
:bandid:
 
I don't know if it was a dream or something else... but I woke up at exactly 3:03 AM because I felt someone standing beside my bed.

I couldn't move for what felt like forever. When I finally looked... there was nothing. I still avoid checking the time if I wake up in the middle of the night
.
:bandid:
Yeah , i dont know why but all spooky things are associated with 3am- maybe all ghosts wake up then or smthgo_O
 
Long ago, i was traveling and shared a hotel room with a friend. In middle of night i woke up because of a stink. Woke up my friend but she couldn't smell anything. We tried to find the source but couldn't.
Then we used room freshner and lied down.
Just then we saw a female exactly like me standing at the door and she ran to the window and jumped out of it.
We both got shit scared. Ran out of the room and spent whole night in lobby.
Later came to know, a while ago some girl had committed suicide from the same room.
 
Long ago, i was traveling and shared a hotel room with a friend. In middle of night i woke up because of a stink. Woke up my friend but she couldn't smell anything. We tried to find the source but couldn't.
Then we used room freshner and lied down.
Just then we saw a female exactly like me standing at the door and she ran to the window and jumped out of it.
We both got shit scared. Ran out of the room and spent whole night in lobby.
Later came to know, a while ago some girl had committed suicide from the same room.

What the actual helly o_O

I’ve read about stories involving supposed demonic encounters, and one of the things people often mention is an unexplained rotten or decaying smell appearing in a room, almost like something unseen is trying to make its presence known. Other commonly reported signs include strange knocks or bangs with no clear source, sudden drops in temperature, electrical disturbances, unexplained scratches or bruises, and paranormal encounters happen more often around people who are emotionally vulnerable or going through difficult periods.

This story is genuinely terrifying — especially the part where you saw someone who looked exactly like you, only to later find out that someone had taken their own life in that very room. Whether it was something paranormal or an unexplained coincidence, that experience would haunt me forever.:worried:

I honestly don’t think I would have been able to stay in that room for even a minute after seeing that. I would have left the hotel to be honest

:las:
 
What the actual helly o_O

I’ve read about stories involving supposed demonic encounters, and one of the things people often mention is an unexplained rotten or decaying smell appearing in a room, almost like something unseen is trying to make its presence known. Other commonly reported signs include strange knocks or bangs with no clear source, sudden drops in temperature, electrical disturbances, unexplained scratches or bruises, and paranormal encounters happen more often around people who are emotionally vulnerable or going through difficult periods.

This story is genuinely terrifying — especially the part where you saw someone who looked exactly like you, only to later find out that someone had taken their own life in that very room. Whether it was something paranormal or an unexplained coincidence, that experience would haunt me forever.:worried:


I honestly don’t think I would have been able to stay in that room for even a minute after seeing that. I would have left the hotel to be honest

:las:
Sure did in the morning. But was too terrified to be in any room that night.
 
Hey u, come here @LEGIT that his flat has a female ghost

& that he heard her whisper twice his name, and the CHAOTIC VILLAIN MAFIA, planned to shift the flat, note its not outta fear. He don't want the demon drooling, seein him all naked in shower or when he sleep *nude* for air ventilation all night.

the ghost is some retired zozo pervert ig, she has called him TWICE, not once but TWICE. Something is so sus in that, I see saw many oos and aas in the near future. Well, its obv a one night stand n she w'd leave him afterwards.

*A FUCKING REAL STORY*
Wish I had the same kind of ghost in my house
 
It seems to me too. There was a period in life I would wake up at 3.00 am with an uneasy feeling.
A long time ago, the same thing happened to me for a few days.I would always wake up at 3 o'clock.That did not happen after that.I don't know why or what the reason is.
 
If you've ever had a paranormal or creepy encounter, which one scared you the most and why?​

View attachment 418746

P.S: Don't be a party pooper and ruin the fun by telling me demons aren't real—I came here for chills, not fact-checking. I'm in the mood for nightmares tonight:Devil:
I have experienced something like this once. I am not entirely sure, but yes, I have experienced it.Now I will tell you the whole incident.This happened a few years ago, though I don't remember exactly which year.I was probably 17 or 18 years old at that time.
One of my grandmothers passed away it was a natural death.It had been a few days since he died.At that time, I was walking in the garden behind their house.
You will find it funny to hear that it is daytime, not nighttime.A river flows behind their house or rather, behind our house.There is a large tree near the river.Grandma was accustomed to sitting up there on the root of the tree.I was wandering around, and then I went to a tree of theirs one that was a short distance behind the river, situated in a straight line.This is a hibiscus tree she planted that tree.Around 2 or 3 o'clock.I plucked a flower from that tree.She loved all her things very much, and she was also a bit greedy.When I plucked that flower, my gaze suddenly shifted towards the riverbank.Then I froze.I cannot describe how I was feeling at that time.Just a short distance away, near that very tree, I caught a glimpse of Grandmother her silhouette, her face, and the very spot where she used to sit she was sitting right there.A similar way of sitting.I was very scared.Without looking back, I ran towards their house.I told everything that happened.At that time, no one believed what I said.I asked them to come with me.But when I reached that place, there was no one there no shadow, no face, nothing at all.So, was what I saw at that time an illusion or a misunderstanding on my part?they said that I must have seen something on the other side of the river like plastic or polythene and that it was probably a misunderstanding.I told my family everything, but even they didn't believe me.They called me crazy.Because it is daytime.But I am certain that this is not a misunderstanding I saw her.That is all.

Gradually, I forgot everything, but that fear still lingers in my mind even today, the mere thought of those excuses fills me with fear.

You might call me crazy or say I’m lying, but the truth is, I was the one experiencing it, and it really happened.And since then no such incident has happened.
Later, I will show you the real picture of that place.

But I have still wondered did I really see it?How can a spirit be visible during the day? That is why.
(By the way, she isn't my real grandmother.)
She doesn't like me much, and we used to fight all the time.Haha, that’s why she appeared before me when I plucked her flower.
Idk maybe I just arrived at the wrong time.
Talking about all this has brought back all the memories, and now I'm starting to feel a bit scared.How do I go to the toilet:smirking: The good thing is that I am not timid I am not afraid to go out. Now I can go out at any time of the night. :Cwl: btw It is currently 12:48 AM.

(If you don't understand something or have any doubts, you can ask me.)...
 
Last edited:
If you've ever had a paranormal or creepy encounter, which one scared you the most and why?​

View attachment 418746

P.S: Don't be a party pooper and ruin the fun by telling me demons aren't real—I came here for chills, not fact-checking. I'm in the mood for nightmares tonight:Devil:
Hello and good evening Ms. . What you and Ms. @cheetra and Ms. DORAEMON encountered specially at 3:00 am in the morning has a some sort of spiritual connection. It is thought to be a time when a divine energy or maybe one of your ancestors who has not passed away peacefully is asking for a release by the way of doing their Shraddh. They might manifest in some forms. I have encountered the same and seen my Grandmom standing on the road while I was on my way to Gaya ji in Bihar where the most shraadh ceremonies take place. So much so when I went there to perform the rituals I could see my ancestors some of whom I did not even know. That being said , they are not ghosts but troubled souls who have not been able to move on because maybe they passed away in an unfortunate incident. I have seen exorcisms being performed at a lot of places , specially the Ashram I follow. There is a temple in Rajasthan called Mehendi Pur ke Balaji which is known for all this. My mom says one thing, your ancestors will never harm you, they are always your protectors. God bless!!
 
Hello and good evening Ms. . What you and Ms. @cheetra and Ms. DORAEMON encountered specially at 3:00 am in the morning has a some sort of spiritual connection. It is thought to be a time when a divine energy or maybe one of your ancestors who has not passed away peacefully is asking for a release by the way of doing their Shraddh. They might manifest in some forms. I have encountered the same and seen my Grandmom standing on the road while I was on my way to Gaya ji in Bihar where the most shraadh ceremonies take place. So much so when I went there to perform the rituals I could see my ancestors some of whom I did not even know. That being said , they are not ghosts but troubled souls who have not been able to move on because maybe they passed away in an unfortunate incident. I have seen exorcisms being performed at a lot of places , specially the Ashram I follow. There is a temple in Rajasthan called Mehendi Pur ke Balaji which is known for all this. My mom says one thing, your ancestors will never harm you, they are always your protectors. God bless!!
I skipped reading it, can't be scared at night else will lose all sleep. Good night
 
Top