Horror movies are the most dramatic onesMovies are same, its all about storytelling, depends on what kind you like. For me personally i prefer indian film for romance and drama as culturally i can relate more to it. For action its english films.
Horror i do not watch.

Yeah !!! u r rightNo hollywood no bollywood I like story The story of the movie seems good, I will watch it, if I don't like it then I won't watch it.
Depends
Obviously Bollywood. I worked there.Bollywood or Hollywood — which has better movies?

If Bollywood has own story then many of the movies are better than Hollywood. But there is difference in audience - Bollywood audience in general needs drama, romance, songs and happy ending. So even when copying stories from Hollywood movies, lots of masala is added.Bollywood or Hollywood — which has better movies?
If i watch a horror movie, then i become drama.Horror movies are the most dramatic ones![]()

There will be someone who take care of ur dramaIf i watch a horror movie, then i become drama.
![]()


Not always, so whoever for forces me to watch a horror movie has to watch over me for rest of the night.There will be someone who take care of ur drama![]()


Not always, so whoever for forces me to watch a horror movie has to watch over me for rest of the night.
![]()
Okay, I’ll do that. I guess I’ll just have to bear the pain of handling tantrum of Drama Queen.
Any favourite web series?Web Series Any![]()
Oh wow, that’s interesting! What did you work on?Obviously Bollywood. I worked there.![]()
Interesting take! I agree that Bollywood has its own charm, especially when it adds its own drama, music and emotions to a story.If Bollywood has own story then many of the movies are better than Hollywood. But there is difference in audience - Bollywood audience in general needs drama, romance, songs and happy ending. So even when copying stories from Hollywood movies, lots of masala is added.
Typically Bollywood movies are copied from Hollywood, Tollywood, earlier days even Bengali.
Some worth mentioning movies copied from Hollywood - Shalimar (Dharmendra's movie) has scenes copied from 7-8 different Hollywood movies but was extremely successful. Ghajani, Baazigar, Kaante (Amitabh) are remarkable examples. There are notable worst copies like Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai, Hum Hain Kamaal Ke, Pyaar Ka Saaya.
One very different example - The Dirty Dozens story was losely based on V Shantaram Do aankhe Baarah Haath. Best example of how to copy story.
Short answer - for horror, sci-fi, fiction, Hollywood. Family drama, songs, beautiful locations Bollywood and yes for action in Hindi movies definitely movies copied from Tollywood.
Didnt you see my movies?Oh wow, that’s interesting! What did you work on?

TrueInteresting take! I agree that Bollywood has its own charm, especially when it adds its own drama, music and emotions to a story.
Okay, I’ll do that. I guess I’ll just have to bear the pain of handling tantrum of Drama Queen.
![]()
Not always, so whoever for forces me to watch a horror movie has to watch over me for rest of the night.
![]()