BothBollywood or Hollywood — which has better movies?
No hollywood no bollywood I like story The story of the movie seems good, I will watch it, if I don't like it then I won't watch it.Bollywood or Hollywood — which has better movies?
DependsBollywood or Hollywood — which has better movies?
These days Bollywood is not making good movies so my choice will be only Hollywood.Bollywood or Hollywood — which has better movies?
BothBollywood or Hollywood — which has better movies?
Bollywood or Hollywood — which has better movies?
That’s a very fair perspective.Movies are same, its all about storytelling, depends on what kind you like. For me personally i prefer indian film for romance and drama as culturally i can relate more to it. For action its english films.
Horror i do not watch.
That’s a good way to look at it. A good story can come from anywhere, regardless of whether it’s Bollywood or Hollywood.No hollywood no bollywood I like story The story of the movie seems good, I will watch it, if I don't like it then I won't watch it.
That’s actually a fair pointDepend on mood![]()
I get what you mean. Hollywood has definitely been a good option for some great movies lately, though it really comes down to the individual film.These days Bollywood is not making good movies so my choice will be only Hollywood.
Exactly, good storytelling has no boundaries.
Bollywood or Hollywood… I don't really stick to just these two.
If the movie is good and interesting, I am in. Any industry, any language — if the story grabs me, I will watch it.