• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bus ya train

Which you prefer

  • Bus

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Train

    Votes: 13 100.0%

  • Total voters
    13
Listen to the question well
Equal distance.
Will reach at same time
Both have birth options
An in such a scenario
Which one you will choose you
Can choose only one

Train, any day

Whether it’s a general coach or an AC berth, I’d pick a train. Since we’re comparing buses vs. trains, I’m assuming the distance is more than 100 km let say, around a 2-hour journey.

I simply can’t sit in one place for that long. ;) On a train, I can get up, walk around a bit, stretch, and enjoy the journey. So for me,
train over bus any day!
 
Train, any day

Whether it’s a general coach or an AC berth, I’d pick a train. Since we’re comparing buses vs. trains, I’m assuming the distance is more than 100 km let say, around a 2-hour journey.

I simply can’t sit in one place for that long. ;) On a train, I can get up, walk around a bit, stretch, and enjoy the journey. So for me,
train over bus any day!
Ya me to is in the same statement
 
Top