Thats great next time try a bullet with crash guard. So that if you loose balance it will help, i said it because its little heavyI ride a scooty I have ridden a bike once or twice.
Thats great next time try a bullet with crash guard. So that if you loose balance it will help, i said it because its little heavyI ride a scooty I have ridden a bike once or twice.
NaCan try why not
OkThats great next time try a bullet with crash guard. So that if you loose balance it will help, i said it because its little heavy
Haan yesss !!!!Don't worry now buses to have facilities
bus also have washroom facility nowI prefer train. One simple reason is toilet![]()
Listen to the question well
Equal distance.
Will reach at same time
Both have birth options
An in such a scenario
Which one you will choose you
Can choose only one
Ya me to is in the same statementTrain, any day
Whether it’s a general coach or an AC berth, I’d pick a train. Since we’re comparing buses vs. trains, I’m assuming the distance is more than 100 km let say, around a 2-hour journey.
I simply can’t sit in one place for that long.On a train, I can get up, walk around a bit, stretch, and enjoy the journey. So for me, train over bus any day!
Yaa you are rightTRAIN bcz of comfort and we can walk freely and many other reason
Ahaa i will tryOf course, send this one
View attachment 433695
Ya me to is in the same statement

TrainListen to the question well
Equal distance.
Will reach at same time
Both have birth options
An in such a scenario
Which one you will choose you
Can choose only one
Train is always comfortYaa you are right
We can have another one for that topic i too like long ridesIts not in option but Some times I think of Traveling long distance by Bike
But first I Have to buy one![]()
We can have another one for that topic i too like long rides
TrueAs from my friends suggestions i think train will be more comfortable than bus