That feeling of wearing a mask for the world because the real you is hidden away is so painfully relatable. Deep writing! ".
I am afraid of the 'me' I do not know,
but everyone else seems to understand.
Because that isn't me at all. But to the world,
it is the only me there is.
.
View attachment 434190
That feeling of wearing a mask for the world because the real you is hidden away is so painfully relatable. Deep writing! "
They know the version they see; only you know the version you are..
I am afraid of the 'me' I do not know,
but everyone else seems to understand.
Because that isn't me at all. But to the world,
it is the only me there is.
.
View attachment 434190
They know the version they see; only you know the version you are.
How would i know ? I do not know about my own self and now you are asking about yourself. Sorry can't do, won't even try.
Its like the famous movie of Jackie Jan who am I? But let it remain that way so this version may be active.
I am afraid of the 'me' I do not know,
but everyone else seems to understand.
Because that isn't me at all. But to the world,
it is the only me there is.
.
View attachment 434190
Its like the famous movie of Jackie Jan who am I? But let it remain that way so this version may be active
Actually a slight correction.....not everyone seems to know you.
I am afraid of the 'me' I do not know,
but everyone else seems to understand.
Because that isn't me at all. But to the world,
it is the only me there is.
.
View attachment 434190
Actually a slight correction.....not everyone seems to know you
Only thing I know is you are a human....a user in zozo![]()
There you got your answer of "who am I"You are wrong... I am not a human... Actually I am God. EROS - The Greek God of love, lust, sex, eroticsm...

There you got your answer of "who am I"
![]()
Oh my gawdddBut now, I am not so sure. I have started to doubt whether the real me even exists anymore. This world made me to believe like that.
Oh my gawddd
How dare the mere world did this?!!!
Show them the real power of "GOD EROS"!!!!!
I said mere world...The world around me failed to see what I was really worth. It means a lot that you are finally recognizing my real power. You are giving me Hope.![]()

I said mere world...
Me..the hope...is beyond all of this
![]()
The Questions that lingers in me every single day ....
I am afraid of the 'me' I do not know,
but everyone else seems to understand.
Because that isn't me at all. But to the world,
it is the only me there is.
.
View attachment 434190
The Questions that lingers in me every single day ...
.
I am afraid of the 'me' I do not know,
but everyone else seems to understand.
Because that isn't me at all. But to the world,
it is the only me there is.
.
View attachment 434190