• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who Am I?

.
I am afraid of the 'me' I do not know,
but everyone else seems to understand.
Because that isn't me at all. But to the world,
it is the only me there is.
.
View attachment 434190
Maybe the saddest part is being known by everyone, yet understood by no one. They see the version of you that circumstances created, while the real you remains quietly hoping that someday, someone will see beyond it. ❤️‍
 
Maybe we are all partly strangers to ourselves. The version others see is only a reflection, not the whole person behind it.​

But the world only sees the stranger in us, a version of ourselves we don't even recognize. Or perhaps, that is simply who they choose to believe we are. You might also have a version of me that even I don't know. :)
 
Maybe the saddest part is being known by everyone, yet understood by no one. They see the version of you that circumstances created, while the real you remains quietly hoping that someday, someone will see beyond it. ❤️‍

Yeah... That's very true... We can be surrounded by crowds, yet still be silently waiting for that one person who can read the chapters we never speak aloud.
 
Top