Dhvani
Wellknown Ace
TrueYour worth doesn’t depend on who chooses you or who walks away. ( so far I choose you)
Choose yourself first, and never lose yourself trying to earn someone else’s acceptance.![]()
TrueYour worth doesn’t depend on who chooses you or who walks away. ( so far I choose you)
Choose yourself first, and never lose yourself trying to earn someone else’s acceptance.![]()
Acha leave it then lolUnfortunately I barely understand Hindi texts...
I can't....my brain can't....Acha leave it then lol

try ChatGPTI can't....my brain can't....![]()
Google is enough i think...try ChatGPT
Actually I meant what I said.....those words were the absolute necessity for me rnLol kuch v
Use AII can't....my brain can't....![]()
Still jumping here ? LmaoGoogle is enough i think...
Out of it now ... I am not understanding the context !Actually I meant what I said.....those words were the absolute necessity for me rn
Best one ! Hahatry ChatGPT