• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bugs Voice note send in iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace Of Mind

Senior Member
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Hi,

I couldn’t able to send voice note in main group from iPhone after I got ninja badge , I was able to send before I receive badge IMG_8243.pngIMG_8243.png
 
Dear Hades Sir / Admin Team,

I would like to report an issue with the Live Voice upload feature. The upload is not working properly on Chrome and Safari browsers and keeps showing an error.

Many users have reported the same issue to me. However, the feature seems to be working fine on Firefox.

Could you please check the issue and fix the compatibility problem with Chrome and Safari?

Thank you for looking into this.

Regards,
Changer
 
Dear Hades Sir / Admin Team,

I would like to report an issue with the Live Voice upload feature. The upload is not working properly on Chrome and Safari browsers and keeps showing an error.

Many users have reported the same issue to me. However, the feature seems to be working fine on Firefox.

Could you please check the issue and fix the compatibility problem with Chrome and Safari?

Thank you for looking into this.

Regards,
Changer
Sorry, this should be working now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top