• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

hi iam getting muted forever. please help

Hey Vickram, always provide the id you were under, the room you were in and when it happened so we can better assist you. It might also be requested to inform ip, so please provide all information needed. @Administrator
hi iam getting muted forever. please help in enabling my account

Are we thinking he same person hun ,The one me and you both know ?
Rose I don’t know what these morons say abt you... but Optimist told me one thing: “In case you get into some problem search for Rose...” I did tht as a user... I did tht as a Mod.. n I did tht as an Admin too n each time you were a fantastic supporter... I don’t care what pple see what pple understand or what pple interpret abt u... You hv been a true Admin of zozo today n always... lol need to learn some vocabulary frm you Zeus n Insomniac:p hope you pple don’t charge fees towards it...;)

Rose I don’t know what these morons say abt you... but Optimist told me one thing: “In case you get into some problem search for Rose...” I did tht as a user... I did tht as a Mod.. n I did tht as an Admin too n each time you were a fantastic supporter... I don’t care what pple see what pple understand or what pple interpret abt u... You hv been a true Admin of zozo today n always... lol need to learn some vocabulary frm you Zeus n Insomniac:p hope you pple don’t charge fees towards it...;)
:heart1::heart1: Thankyou hun and you keep doing good to ,dont let them asshole knock you down ,you keep strong