• Hello People, The Chat Room is Still Under Development , So please bare with the time.We are trying to make it the best.-Team ZoZo

hi iam getting muted forever. please help

Are we thinking he same person hun ,The one me and you both know ?
Rose I don’t know what these morons say abt you... but Optimist told me one thing: “In case you get into some problem search for Rose...” I did tht as a user... I did tht as a Mod.. n I did tht as an Admin too n each time you were a fantastic supporter... I don’t care what pple see what pple understand or what pple interpret abt u... You hv been a true Admin of zozo today n always... lol need to learn some vocabulary frm you Zeus n Insomniac:p hope you pple don’t charge fees towards it...;)

Aphrodite

Administrator
Administrator
Rose I don’t know what these morons say abt you... but Optimist told me one thing: “In case you get into some problem search for Rose...” I did tht as a user... I did tht as a Mod.. n I did tht as an Admin too n each time you were a fantastic supporter... I don’t care what pple see what pple understand or what pple interpret abt u... You hv been a true Admin of zozo today n always... lol need to learn some vocabulary frm you Zeus n Insomniac:p hope you pple don’t charge fees towards it...;)
:heart1::heart1: Thankyou hun and you keep doing good to ,dont let them asshole knock you down ,you keep strong