• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative Small article about creatures with more than one heart

MrChocolate

Mr.Chill Pill
Chat Pro User
images (9).jpeg
List of species: -

1. The earthworm, called the friend of the farmer, has 5 pairs of hearts.images (10).jpeg
2. The squid has 3 hearts.
images (11).jpeg
3. The eel has 4 hearts.
download (3).jpeg
4. Octopus fish has 3 hearts.
images (12).jpeg

5. The frog has a heart. But, the frog has 3 heart chambers. This is one of the aquatic organisms that has a different heart structure.
download (4).jpeg

6. The cockroach has only one heart. But, there are 13 heart chambers. Man has only 4 heart chambers.
download (5).jpeg

Four-chambered heart gives following advantages:
(a) There is clear cut division of labour among different chambers. Atria receive blood and ventricles pump the blood.
(b) There is complete segregation of oxygenated and deoxygenated blood in the heart.
(c) Heart's efficiency is more in this design.

View attachment 18717
List of species: -

1. The earthworm, called the friend of the farmer, has 5 pairs of hearts.View attachment 18718
2. The squid has 3 hearts.
View attachment 18719
3. The eel has 4 hearts.
View attachment 18720
4. Octopus fish has 3 hearts.
View attachment 18721

5. The frog has a heart. But, the frog has 3 heart chambers. This is one of the aquatic organisms that has a different heart structure.
View attachment 18722

6. The cockroach has only one heart. But, there are 13 heart chambers. Man has only 4 heart chambers.
View attachment 18723
Nicee latte ...

No.6 my worse enemy. We both can be friends nly if it doenst fly.

When I'm in school I used to catch that and terrify girls in my class & they scream like they r going to die and once i let the insect free some cone and hits me and some scold me for the whole day, lot of fun & I missed u in my class :Laugh1:
Even I used to do it... they freak out as they are in hell...:Cwl: