• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hmm hmm hmm

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
As per my knowledge Sex is within every one and all knows how to do it Everyone has there own style and they gonna
follow it there way so teaching about how to do this how to do that is waste of time n energy
Everyone gets curious about sex and sexual behaviour at certain age so they already gain knowledge from friends and net and atlast most people end there curiosity by joining adult sites hahaha...
Sex is Natural Process !!!

Last edited:
True beru, some probably learn, for some it's something they have done, for some its something they wanna try out.... But what scares me is the thought that you approach sex (when actually doing it), stop enjoying urself n start thinking of all this gyan

Iam learing therotical sex in zozo really i dont have this much exposure in sex before zozo. Zozo shapes my sexual thoughts.

As per my knowledge Sex is within every one and all knows how to do it Everyone has there own style and they gonna
follow it there way so teaching about how to do this how to do that is waste of time n energy
Everyone gets curious about sex and sexual behaviour at certain age so they already gain knowledge from friends and net and atlast most people end there curiosity by joining adult sites hahaha...
Sex is Natural Process !!!
Yes Nature process with different ideas(thoughts)