• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Up For Some Fun, Truth or Dare...

1. Think twice before beginning sexual relations with a new partner.

2. Use condoms every time you have sex.

3. For oral sex, help protect your mouth by having your partner use a condom (male or female).

4. Avoid drinking alcohol or using drugs as this increases the chance that you will participate in high-risk sex

5. Be aware of your partner's body. Look for signs of a sore, blister, rash, or discharge.
Wowwww finally after melo, u finished the dare, I appreciate ur efforts buddy :blessing: :clapping:

Okay here goes ur truth que..

Have u ever lied to your partner to avoid the intimate moment and what was the lie, explain the situation what has happened?? Haha :holiday:
Woah that's a tough one...
Yeah I did lie to my partner to avoid the moment ... Either I'm tired n sleepy ... or I am not feeling well :giggle:
When you put on that sick face and it works

Not everytime you feel that right!! And when they don't care about others feelings you need to go the other way to make it work