• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Supernatural power!

Ichayan

Favoured Frenzy
Senior's
Chat Moderator
what supernatural abilities do you wish you have and why? :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
I already hv a super power since i was born
°
°
I can stay on bed for 24/7
--------------------------------------------------------

And i want absorbing powers.. I absorb the superpowers from others
:Devil:

Last edited:
I would like to have ability to just flip through the pages of a book to read what's written in it. Imagine your life if you could read any book and remember what you've read in a few seconds just like how Rajanikanth sir did in Robo movie. As a child, I wished I could read all my school textbooks and notebooks within minutes and go out earlier to play. :holiday:

Also I wish to draw some object with a pencil in a book and wanted to turn it into real thing just like in the Hindi serial (series) Shakalaka Boom Boom :rock:

I would like to have ability to just flip through the pages of a book to read what's written in it. Imagine your life if you could read any book and remember what you've read in a few seconds just like how Rajanikanth sir did in Robo movie. As a child, I wished I could read all my school textbooks and notebooks within minutes and go out earlier to play. :holiday:

Also I wish to draw some object with a pencil in a book and wanted to turn it into real thing just like in the Hindi serial (series) Shakalaka Boom Boom :rock:

Mmmhehe:angryred:, So you are that BLACK SHEEP :rofl1:

I wish to be the same as i'm now. No need supernatural power.

Thanos : When I'm done, half of humanity will still exist. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be... I hope they remember you.

Thanos : Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. Too much to one side and the other...
[Hands it to Gamora]
Thanos : Here, you try.

And there is one more example.

no need of super power just will see a naturally every thing but that he has to be stright for very thing na then they will says he is super power like that 1

We all have supernatural powers, but have not been educated on how to use them. That is why they are called SUPER-NATURAL. They are already super NATURAL to US!

The beginning of wisdom is the beginning of supernatural power.

:angel: