• Hello People, The Chat Room is Still Under Development , So please bare with the time.We are trying to make it the best.-Team ZoZo

Supernatural power!

Ichayan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
what supernatural abilities do you wish you have and why? :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:

Picuu

I already hv a super power since i was born
°
°
I can stay on bed for 24/7
--------------------------------------------------------

And i want absorbing powers.. I absorb the superpowers from others
:Devil:

Last edited:

Deepak Kiran

I would like to have ability to just flip through the pages of a book to read what's written in it. Imagine your life if you could read any book and remember what you've read in a few seconds just like how Rajanikanth sir did in Robo movie. As a child, I wished I could read all my school textbooks and notebooks within minutes and go out earlier to play. :holiday:

Also I wish to draw some object with a pencil in a book and wanted to turn it into real thing just like in the Hindi serial (series) Shakalaka Boom Boom :rock:

Ichayan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I would like to have ability to just flip through the pages of a book to read what's written in it. Imagine your life if you could read any book and remember what you've read in a few seconds just like how Rajanikanth sir did in Robo movie. As a child, I wished I could read all my school textbooks and notebooks within minutes and go out earlier to play. :holiday:

Also I wish to draw some object with a pencil in a book and wanted to turn it into real thing just like in the Hindi serial (series) Shakalaka Boom Boom :rock:
Mmmhehe:angryred:, So you are that BLACK SHEEP :rofl1:

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I wish to be the same as i'm now. No need supernatural power.

Thanos : When I'm done, half of humanity will still exist. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be... I hope they remember you.
Thanos : Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. Too much to one side and the other...
[Hands it to Gamora]
Thanos : Here, you try.
And there is one more example.

Rapunzel

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My top 3 super power wish as of today
1.Teleportation: handy right now when noone travels. (Secretly sneaks in for a hug)
2. Healing: cast spell to recover people and turn the world better place to be. (Im angelic not gonna wish for erasing humanity)
3. Telekinesis: Always thought remote and charger are far away from my reach. (Dedicated to all the slouchers on couch):cool:

Madhu1234

no need of super power just will see a naturally every thing but that he has to be stright for very thing na then they will says he is super power like that 1