• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New profile posts

1791184636996.png

Happy birthday, Dhadi! ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for always being there for me whenever I’ve needed you. Most importantly, I hope this coming year brings you good health, happiness, peace and plenty of reasons to smile.

And please, never change your Tamil-sounding Telugu. I swear, every time you speak Telugu, I have to mentally process what language you’ve decided to create this time. Somehow you’ve developed your own special Telugu-Tamil fusion and, at this point, I’ve just accepted that this is who you are. It genuinely cracks me up every single time. :rofl1:

I hope you have an amazing birthday and celebrate properly — but please don’t drink too much and come back with questionable decisions. :holiday:

Lots of hugs, chocolates and good vibes coming your way!


1000633867.gif

1000633853.png​
Right now i saw two girls taking pictures in front of a restaurant logo, they made sweet poses and clicked eachother.
They both were completely clad, not even their eyes were visible.
Top