We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.
Happy birthday, Dhadi! Thank you for always being there for me whenever I’ve needed you. Most importantly, I hope this coming year brings you good health, happiness, peace and plenty of reasons to smile.
And please, never change your Tamil-sounding Telugu. I swear, every time you speak Telugu, I have to mentally process what language you’ve decided to create this time. Somehow you’ve developed your own special Telugu-Tamil fusion and, at this point, I’ve just accepted that this is who you are. It genuinely cracks me up every single time.
I hope you have an amazing birthday and celebrate properly — but please don’t drink too much and come back with questionable decisions.
Lots of hugs, chocolates and good vibes coming your way!
Ellar kitavum rugged a kalaychitu suthura dhadikaran enkita oru kuzhandhai madri "ne pesave matra po" nu varuvan ..endha ego um illama.. apolam apdi na enna pannite da unakunu irukum..
Wishing you joy, success, and a well-deserved birthday today and years ahead. Your birthday
is the perfect time
to recognize all your
wonderful qualities,
including the fact that
you’re older than me.
Happy Birthday dhadiii!!!
my secret keeper, gossip partner, and one of those friends I can talk to about literally anything.
May this year bring you lots of happiness, good health, success, and all the things you secretly wish for
Have the happiest birthday
I can see that it’s not easy being a mod and trying not to take sides, but from what I’ve seen, you always try your best to be fair in every situation. Be the same always.
Your selfless nature will take you to best places in life
Keep shining, keep smiling, and keep being the wonderful person you are!!! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and an amazing year ahead!!! Happy Birthday Noodles Manda Indha varushamum nee nenaikkra maathri un mansupadi ellaam nadakkum... Epavum happya healthy iru...
Happy birthday my dear friend.
Wish you thousands of kms of bike rides throughout the year , may you travel far and wide having best time, devoid of all worries.
You are not just a friend to me.
you are one of the closest people I have here. You’ve been there with me through my toughest moments more than my happy ones. You’ve seen me when I was completely broken and crying, and you never let me walk away with those tears still in my eyes. You stayed, listened, comforted me, and somehow always made me feel a little better.
Happy birthday to my Zozo bestie, right from the very beginning!
The one who has been irritating me since day one with those awkward nicknames, fighting with me every other day, and then running behind me every single time I get annoyed. Thanks for always entertaining me.
Stay the same annoying person forever. And of course, the biggest aunty lover ever!

Reactions: Hope24 and Mahe