• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative ZPL3 Prizes

Hades

the god you love to hate!!
Staff member
Administrator
First place team: each player will receive 10 pts.

Second place team: each player will receive 5pts.

Third and Fourth place teams: each player will receive 2 pts.

These points will be used towards what ever badge you're trying to get. You'll still have to meet the minimum requirements for each badge though.

In other words, if you have the 63pts, 300 messages and 300 reactions but have only been on the site for 4months, you wont get that PRO badge until you've been in the forum for the required 6months and once again, the SYSTEM awards the PRO badge. NOT ME, so don't ask.

Goodluck to all the teams and have FUN!! :rock::fest:

Last edited:

These points will be used towards what ever badge you're trying to get. You'll still have to meet the minimum requirements for each badge though.

In other words, if you have the 63pts, 300 messages and 300 reactions but have only been on the site for 4months, you wont get that PRO badge until you've been in the forum for the required 6months and once again, the SYSTEM rewards the PRO badge. NOT ME, so don't ask.

:headphones:

In other words, if you have the 63pts, 300 messages and 300 reactions but have only been on the site for 4months, you wont get that PRO badge until you've been in the forum for the required 6months and once again, the SYSTEM awards the PRO badge. NOT ME, so don't ask.

Awesome rewards admin

this is indeed motivating, thanks to the organizers hope we will have SEASON 4 too!

Super announcement....thanku

Wt about umpire for making this match more interesting in btw each balls.

Also provide special points to your team..
:Laugh1: