• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed ZPL 3 ( Auction )

Hello guys finally the intresting round of the zpl tournament is here " The auction "

On the auspicious day 27th Feb n 28th in the zigzag zillion room

Time : 10 IST.

View attachment 111612

We hereby heartly invite u people to join us for the players bidding by the captains n the new captains of this season is:

@Nilaani , @Shyam , @Mission ,
@ARYAN (Aryan9)

I would also like to present a list of players

View attachment 111616
I've no idea what to do it's my 1st time
What's the benefit if I win it?

All the best but i call it as a idiotic call on a Monday and Tuesday. Auction need to be on fri sat or sat sun where almost every regular user can be in chat. And moreover this is where i miss my idiot rapunzel.best planner of zozo events.
Sugar patient where you went come back soon :confused:.

All the best but i call it as a idiotic call on a Monday and Tuesday. Auction need to be on fri sat or sat sun where almost every regular user can be in chat. And moreover this is where i miss my idiot rapunzel.best planner of zozo events.
Sugar patient where you went come back soon :confused:.
Auction wil be done in the presence of captains n some players who r available not every one need to stay active we did organised on Monday n Tuesday instead of Saturday n Sunday bcz we got to extend the registration process till Saturday due to lack of players .......

The main frame of the game the matches will be organised on weekends so every player joins the matches n have fun

N moreover tnx for ur valuable points we do note down n consider them