• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

ZOZO WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT (ZWE)

So as we can see, @Bishamonten ignored the match like she ignored me :cry1:..... And @SanYogita was so much excited for the match so i declare her as the winner of the match.... And as said... She will get a match at ZWE WRESTLEMANIA... THE BIGGEST EVENT OF ZWE EVER... No match today cause tommorow I have a surprise for you all

So, guys as I promised let's see what's the surprise.....
Picsart_24-03-01_23-33-42-981.png

It's the ZOZO HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP..... But is not that easy to get it.... We will have a knockout tournament and the winner of the tournament will get this belt.... Hahaha.......
So, @JUPITER , @Honey bunch , @SanYogita , @Darky , @Tongue tornado and @kannaa , you guys are my main wrestlers so find few more wrestlers for the tournament maximum 21 are needed including you guys.. and all pls choose your wrestlers as given below and tell me.
Picsart_24-03-01_23-16-13-755.jpg

So, guys as I promised let's see what's the surprise.....
View attachment 210507
It's the ZOZO HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP..... But is not that easy to get it.... We will have a knockout tournament and the winner of the tournament will get this belt.... Hahaha.......
So, @JUPITER , @Honey bunch , @SanYogita , @Darky , @Tongue tornado and @kannaa , you guys are my main wrestlers so find few more wrestlers for the tournament maximum 21 are needed including you guys.. and all pls choose your wrestlers as given below and tell me.
View attachment 210508

We both, Myself and @JUPITER, have already chosen. DO You forgot that?:facepalm: