• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Zozo Treasure Hunt Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I arrived in 2019 but it took me 1 year to see the home page. I am sure there are many who are ignorant like I was, they come, chat, post threads and comments and leave but most people don't visit the home page. But the home page is where you learn about this site, safety tips while chatting and chat room etiquette. So I got the idea, why not place the treasure chest on the home page? When I discussed it with Zeus, he just asked me where should he put it, I told him where and he came back after planting it within 30 mins. And Hunk made use of his creativity to come up with clues and posted them leading you to the treasure chest. So this treasure chest credits go to Hunk and Zeus..!!

I arrived in 2019 but it took me 1 year to see the home page. I am sure there are many who are ignorant like I was, they come, chat, post threads and comments and leave but most people don't visit the home page. But the home page is where you learn about this site, safety tips while chatting and chat room etiquette. So I got the idea, why not place the treasure chest on the home page? When I discussed it with Zeus, he just asked me where should he put it, I told him where and he came back after planting it within 30 mins. And Hunk made use of his creativity to come up with clues and posted them leading you to the treasure chest. So this treasure chest credits go to Hunk and Zeus..!!
But seriously it took 4 hrs to understand the clue checked almost every room struck with the clue map but couldn't find the key word "map " anywhere but our splendid cap @ModernSanyasi cracked this n helped us to win :map: :map: :map:

But seriously it took 4 hrs to understand the clue checked almost every room struck with the clue map but couldn't find the key word "map " anywhere but our splendid cap @ModernSanyasi cracked this n helped us to win :map: :map: :map:
Yeah it was nice creativity...

This is not just my work... Don't push the whole credit on me...

Green Hawks...❤️

@Administrator I visited home page n I read d whole page today !!! So award me wid chocolates :tso:

Status
Not open for further replies.