Damn. I will try the way to post as a poll.. that's bad and I can't take itThats minus 2. Now
Comeon.. not much knows such details.. and can I edit it to half boil!??You have been calling sunny side up as Omelette and you wish to win calling it as Zombie Omelette.
![]()
Boil ? Did you boil it ?Comeon.. not much knows such details.. and can I edit it to half boil!??

He is on the verge of changing the nameAh ah it seems tat he won't post poll![]()

No I ain't gonna change. Let it be as such. I always own my mistakesMay be Zombie's omlette
In the hotels here, that's how it is called. One side or half boil.Boil ? Did you boil it ?
![]()
It doesn’t seem to be an omelette
Oh my God.. again.. how many gonna say that to me!!It doesn’t seem to be an omelette
Actually its Sunny side up
Sometimes I expect something impossible.You have been calling sunny side up as Omelette and you wish to win calling it as Zombie Omelette.
![]()
Oh my God.. again.. how many gonna say that to me!!
Don't be sorry. It's for fun.. chillJust stating the right name sorry for it
Hey don't be sorry for being right. He is adamntly calling it with this absurd name. And he is a chill gentlemanJust stating the right name sorry for it
Delusion is good at times but not always.Sometimes I expect something impossible.

Delusion is good at times but not always.
We can start a food truck chain.
Zombie's Omelette
And sell only at night. As there is no sun, so no sunny side up.
![]()
Be careful, or you might end up getting infected by it too! "

Yov idhu Halfboil Yara yematha pakura

Zombie ku adhu therila.Yov idhu Halfboil Yara yematha pakura![]()