• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Zodiac Qoutes

♡⁠♡⁠♡

22e3fc44948a02b21235f32439e56323.jpg

♡⁠♡⁠♡

"Quote That Represents Your Zodiac Sign"

ARIES

March 21- April 19

"You can't live a positive life with a negative mind."
Aries are all about taking chances, challenging themselves, and keeping things lively. They need a positive attitude to propel them to their next adventure. Aries don't have a lot of downtime, so they'd prefer to have a positive outlook rather than a negative one.

TAURUS
April 20 - May 20

"No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. And it may seem hard to get to it, but you can do it. And just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things."

Taurus need to process ideas, opinions, and people, so it's natural for them to get into their own heads and think about things

GEMINI
May 21 - June 21

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Geminis can get anxious and feel stuck, so sometimes they need to be reassured that they're as smart, funny, and amazing as they're known to be.

CANCER
June 21 - July 22

"I'm taking all the negatives in my life, and turning them into a positive."

Cancers are sensitive and emotional ,so sometimes the best thing they can do for themselves is decide to take the bad in their life and look at it from a new perspective

LEO
July 23 - August 22

Anything that's not positive, I don't have the energy to focus on it. Anything that's not going in the right direction, I don't have the time or the energy."

Leos have better things to do in their lives than focus on regrets or past hurts, so they tend to focus on the positives.

VIRGO
August 23 - September 22

"I have never, ever focused on the negative of things. I always look at the positive."

Virgos pay attention and they're extremely intelligent. If they don't have the answer to something, they do whatever they can to find the solution.

LIBRA
September 23 - October 22

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."

Libras are much more sensitive than they're given credit for and they have a lot of empathy for others, so they need to be careful that they don't get so empathetic that they internalize other people's negativity.

SCORPIO
October 23 - November 21

"My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud."

Scorpios are intense and focused, and often times that's how they express their happiness and positive outlook. They may be fighting for something but that just makes them have a more positive outlook

SAGITTARIUS
November 22 - December 21

"Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you."

Sagittarians tend to have a very positive outlook — maybe because they're always going to new places, experiencing new cultures, and meeting new people.

CAPRICORN
December 22 - January 19

"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
Capricorns know that there's very little they can't achieve as long as they put their mind to it. They work hard and know they do better when they have a positive outlook than when they don't. Extremely compassionate, selfless, and sensitive. They don't want to hurt anyone and they don't want for themselves to get hurt.

AQUARIUS
January 20 - February 18

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
Aquarius tend not to follow the crowd — they do things their own way and often on their own. They're incredibly smart and are constantly coming up with new ways and innovations

PISCES
February 19 - March 20

"I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that's all you're going to get back."
Pisces are known for their deeply emotional side. So, it is not a surprise that they are romantics at heart
Pisces is a very friendly sign, often finding themselves in the company of diverse people. They are selfless and always willing to help others, which is admirable as long as they don't expect too much in return.

ARIES

March 21- April 19

Aries are all about taking chances, challenging themselves, and keeping things lively. They need a positive attitude to propel them to their next adventure. Aries don't have a lot of downtime, so they'd prefer to have a positive outlook rather than a negative one.

TAURUS
April 20 - May 20

"No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. And it may seem hard to get to it, but you can do it. And just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things."

Taurus need to process ideas, opinions, and people, so it's natural for them to get into their own heads and think about things

GEMINI
May 21 - June 21

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Geminis can get anxious and feel stuck, so sometimes they need to be reassured that they're as smart, funny, and amazing as they're known to be.

CANCER
June 21 - July 22

Cancers are sensitive and emotional ,so sometimes the best thing they can do for themselves is decide to take the bad in their life and look at it from a new perspective

LEO
July 23 - August 22

Anything that's not positive, I don't have the energy to focus on it. Anything that's not going in the right direction, I don't have the time or the energy."

Leos have better things to do in their lives than focus on regrets or past hurts, so they tend to focus on the positives.

VIRGO
August 23 - September 22

"I have never, ever focused on the negative of things. I always look at the positive."

Virgos pay attention and they're extremely intelligent. If they don't have the answer to something, they do whatever they can to find the solution.

LIBRA

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."

Libras are much more sensitive than they're given credit for and they have a lot of empathy for others, so they need to be careful that they don't get so empathetic that they internalize other people's negativity.

SCORPIO
October 23 - November 21

Scorpios are intense and focused, and often times that's how they express their happiness and positive outlook. They may be fighting for something but that just makes them have a more positive outlook

SAGITTARIUS

"Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you."

Sagittarians tend to have a very positive outlook — maybe because they're always going to new places, experiencing new cultures, and meeting new people.

CAPRICORN
December 22 - January 19

Capricorns know that there's very little they can't achieve as long as they put their mind to it. They work hard and know they do better when they have a positive outlook than when they don't. Extremely compassionate, selfless, and sensitive. They don't want to hurt anyone and they don't want for themselves to get hurt.

AQUARIUS
January 20 - February 18

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
Aquarius tend not to follow the crowd — they do things their own way and often on their own. They're incredibly smart and are constantly coming up with new ways and innovations

PISCES
February 19 - March 20

"I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that's all you're going to get back."
Pisces are known for their deeply emotional side. So, it is not a surprise that they are romantics at heart
Pisces is a very friendly sign, often finding themselves in the company of diverse people. They are selfless and always willing to help others, which is admirable as long as they don't expect too much in return.

LIBRA

A positive trait of Libras is their tactfulness and ability to communicate effectively. They often have a way with words, using diplomacy and charm to navigate various social situations. Libras are skilled at expressing themselves in a diplomatic and considerate manner, which helps them build strong relationships and foster harmony in their interactions with others.

An air sign like Libras also likes to take things slow, while Capricorns like to get things done quickly. But if they can respect each other’s differences, these two signs can make great friends. While earth signs like Capricorns have a busy bee mentality. In addition, A Capricorn relationship is like no other! Similar to a Libra , they will always be there for each other which is a very good thing ♡

ARIES

March 21- April 19

TAURUS
April 20 - May 20

GEMINI
May 21 - June 21

CANCER
June 21 - July 22

LEO
July 23 - August 22

VIRGO
August 23 - September 22

LIBRA

SCORPIO
October 23 - November 21

SAGITTARIUS

CAPRICORN
December 22 - January 19

AQUARIUS
January 20 - February 18

PISCES
February 19 - March 20

images (7).jpeg

4E8DBF02-F83B-4303-BFDB-8CE6816DF600.jpeg

I literally then overthinks what i gotta say T.T

E4B246F9-6463-499B-8EDD-7451DE8B515B.jpeg

Im just beyond impulsive shopper! Nah i deserve it ^^
E699BE76-DF0D-470C-A184-8426F893119A.jpeg

Im sorry to the ones i cut off i just found out somethin. Dont get me wrong im apologizing for not informing you i find out about it ~.~
9EC1842D-B9F6-47DD-96E6-30556AC11EEA.jpeg

Just appreciate my music lists , my mood varies ^.^
13D427E8-DDBE-4E67-ADEA-8736C580F7C7.jpeg

Im very competitive especially when i get to hear that magic word “dont start” buckle your seat imma start real quick and beyond ! ‘0.0
79CEAA71-FBAA-42C8-866B-61D2E6934984.jpeg

Im sorry its not about that i dont like talkin to you, its just i might be in my own world or in bed being tired all the time :/
9D60455D-D7E7-48D5-A5C2-E9105A7F7CDC.jpeg

I completed “master of mirroring” *_*
768A4BA2-A594-4CAB-B0CA-D2E34BD6E1CE.jpeg

ARIES

March 21- April 19

TAURUS
April 20 - May 20

GEMINI
May 21 - June 21

CANCER
June 21 - July 22

LEO
July 23 - August 22

VIRGO
August 23 - September 22

LIBRA

SCORPIO
October 23 - November 21

SAGITTARIUS

CAPRICORN
December 22 - January 19

AQUARIUS
January 20 - February 18

PISCES
February 19 - March 20

Thats true being a pisces as a fish i could go lengths and dive down to feel such emotions. And to offer help as much as i can coz as a pisces I felt its rewarding to be of any help ^^ that sometimes I forgot that I myself needs help too :Cwl: