• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Zodiac Qoutes

"By the way, I posted about Heaven, not about hell."

"It would be better for you to stay in Hell."
:Cwl:
Hahaha hell is for one who do sins and they come to get the punishment so hell god Hades which is Scorpio lord God knows what's right what's wrong so Hades decide whos gonna come to heaven and hell first hell god communicates with heaven souls also then only heaven god's.....go study some Hades is good he knows whos gonna be in heaven and hell he is neutral loving god:clapping:

IMG_20240314_023904.jpg

:think:

Nah I wouldn't agree. Zodiac sign never defines a person. Person defines everything. Period.
How should I convince you now that person personality thinking is most on zodiac signs and planets you are kind I am not might be our zodiac signs are like that I think you are Leo because you got good answer

How should I convince you now that person personality thinking is most on zodiac signs and planets you are kind I am not might be our zodiac signs are like that I think you are Leo because you got good answer
Well that topic is for another time. But let's just say everyone got to express their opinions and I respect people based on who they are but not the zodiacs, ethnicity or such reasons. I got love for all. That's just one way to put it mildly if you ask what sign i am:smile1:

Well that topic is for another time. But let's just say everyone got to express their opinions and I respect people based on who they are but not the zodiacs, ethnicity or such reasons. I got love for all. That's just one way to put it mildly if you ask what sign i am:smile1:
Your are so smart you got me I think you are leo :Cwl:

♡⁠♡⁠♡

f48a3b1a96bc8c27957551cf2fd60bc9.jpg

♡⁠♡⁠♡

212edc35-31df-4ac2-b6fb-e3cca1fc3b96.jpeg

♡⁠♡⁠♡

Baby doll @JUPITER
Both of Us Dangerous When Provoked 1000 %

:giggle: