• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Zeus Himself Dare Us To Post Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

NancyDrew

Banned
Banned
start a thread i dare you .jpg

Stop closing the threads lol isn't this what the forum is for Insom...open discussions lol

oh...the very first thing in that image is Zeus telling us to comment... so yea .. it's right there "open to the public"

View attachment 989

Stop closing the threads lol isn't this what the forum is for Insom...open discussions lol

oh...the very first thing in that image is Zeus telling us to comment... so yea .. it's right there "open to the public"
Oh yeah you fucking CUNT it is open :p ...What exactly are u tryng to imply here with your screen shot creepy fuck ???It is what the forum for :p but not whiners who keeps talking the same thng ! Now stop wasting everyones time and say exactly what u want :p

because whatever u are doing right now makes no sense ... hurry up :p ..

View attachment 989

You come to someone house who owns it and start abusing him and make a screen shot :p oh yeah U CUNT AM GONNA BAN U :p ..This is clearly not acceptable :p GO FUCK WHOEVER U WANT

Next time incase if you are jobless and if you can create more ID's and post something here :p Forum is a place to speak your mind but seems like u are abusing people who owns it :p So u can suck my dick where i no longer can tolerate ,

This aint restricting freedom to post :p this is just to make sure . Dirts like u dont mess my home :p .so that others are fine ....

Status
Not open for further replies.